Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

6 minutes ago, boogs said:

Fuck sake, is it lazy as well?? 

Mate of mine worked at Specsavers and they had a customer called Ron Atkinson, some joker changed his Title on his file from Mr to Big. 

He went to the Specsavers head honcho in a huge breach of data protection act and threatened to sue them

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Help! Help! Somebody please argue with me cos I hate being ignored 😁

The nearest juvenile? 😁

All the Scottish 

4 minutes ago, Rudy said:

Mate of mine worked at Specsavers and they had a customer called Ron Atkinson, some joker changed his Title on his file from Mr to Big. 

He went to the Specsavers head honcho in a huge breach of data protection act and threatened to sue them

What's in a name, eh?

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, frank_spencer said:

If someone wants to be referred to as they/them then I'm happy to do so.

If I don't know that's how you want to be referred to don't get shirty if I use the visual clues to make a decision.

One of my friends is a black, asexual, non binary  disabled person (prime lefty fodder). I sometimes slip up and call them she/her and they're pretty chill about it.

For most people unless you are being malicious in your miss use of phrasing they're not arsed.

Any terms other than male, female and neutral can get fucked though.

What is the correct way to address your friend? Im old fashioned & can't ( be arsed to) figure it all out. Couldn't refer to someone as gender fluid without smirking 😊

1 hour ago, Rudy said:

Haha. Miserable bugger

1 hour ago, RONNIE PHILLIPS said:

What is the correct way to address your friend? Im old fashioned & can't ( be arsed to) figure it all out. Couldn't refer to someone as gender fluid without smirking 😊

They use non-binary.

Couldn't understand it before but having spoken with them I got my head round it.

There will be youngsters/teenagers using as a phase or attention seeking but once people reach adulthood it's deeper than that.

• Site Supporter
28 minutes ago, gonzo said:

white feral kids matter. 

This is fuckin grim 

Fookin ell, is this in the country that I live in?

1 hour ago, gonzo said:

white feral kids matter. 

This is fuckin grim 

Jesus - I can't even tell what I'm looking at here. Is that a copper on the floor and kids laying in?

• Site Supporter
7 hours ago, RONNIE PHILLIPS said:

Mr., Mrs., Sir, Madam, Miss, Ms, Master.

If you want anything different to those from me you can fuck off. Not playing. Go and communicate with some other fucker who might be interested in playing along. It just encourages attention seeking twats.

• Site Supporter
5 hours ago, kent_white said:

Jesus - I can't even tell what I'm looking at here. Is that a copper on the floor and kids laying in?

Can I use the word 'exterminate' now then. Scum.

On 30/07/2020 at 13:23, Cheese said:

"How do you prefer to be addressed?" Problem solved. 👍

For all you blokes with a cervix

Individuals with a cervix are now recommended to start cervical cancers screening at 25 and continue through age 65, with HPV testing every five years as the preferred method of testing, according to a new guideline released by the American Cancer Society

19 hours ago, RONNIE PHILLIPS said:

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, boltondiver said:

For all you blokes with a cervix

Individuals with a cervix are now recommended to start cervical cancers screening at 25 and continue through age 65, with HPV testing every five years as the preferred method of testing, according to a new guideline released by the American Cancer Society

Daft innit. Personally can't get excited about stuff like that though, nevermind outraged. Just leave them to it.

1 hour ago, Cheese said:

Daft innit. Personally can't get excited about stuff like that though, nevermind outraged. Just leave them to it.

Just mildly amusing

There seems to an alternative universe, but, as you say, leave em to it!

Edited by boltondiver
21 hours ago, Rudy said:

When I was a nipper, working for BT I spoke to customer called Mr Turgoose. I changed his name on one of the systems  to Mr Turdgoose. Got bollocked for it about 6 months later when he complained and they traced it back to me.

Had a mate who worked for co-op Bank. Tony Yeboah had an account with them. One night when my mate was off work he called into the call centre pretending to be Tony Yeboah, to wind up one of his mates for 10 mins. He got demoted.

In my opinion it doesn't matter if it's a PCSO or a real copper, the fact is he was in uniform and connected/working with  law enforcement means he deserves the same respect as a copper, your comment seemed a bit of a throwaway 'he's only a PCSO' and doesn'r really matter, if I've read it wrong I apologise