Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, athywhite1958 said:

In my opinion it doesn't matter if it's a PCSO or a real copper, the fact is he was in uniform and connected/working with  law enforcement means he deserves the same respect as a copper, your comment seemed a bit of a throwaway 'he's only a PCSO' and doesn'r really matter, if I've read it wrong I apologise

You did indeed get it completely wrong. No mention on "only"

Simply an answer to Kent's question.

It wouldn't matter if the bloke wasn't in uniform neither. Ferral kids being encouraged to hit someone on the floor are tomorrows crims. 

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I looked into my history a few years back so thought I should share.    I was born in Bolton to a Jamaican Mam, and English Dad My Mam was born in Kingston, Jamaica, owd fella like me was

Help! Help! Somebody please argue with me cos I hate being ignored 😁

The nearest juvenile? 😁

7 minutes ago, athywhite1958 said:

In my opinion it doesn't matter if it's a PCSO or a real copper, the fact is he was in uniform and connected/working with  law enforcement means he deserves the same respect as a copper, your comment seemed a bit of a throwaway 'he's only a PCSO' and doesn'r really matter, if I've read it wrong I apologise

If I'd egged the local copper in the 70s-80s he'd of smacked me across the chops, taken me home, and my mum would have smashed me too.

One of my pals had a flat next door to the police station in standish, they locked him up for 2 nights for chucking a slice of bread out of his window whilst shouting "look out below, its raining hovis"

That Oxford BLM bird needs throwing down some stairs and teaching some manners the filthy, horrible, foul smelling cunt of a woman. 

17 minutes ago, gonzo said:

That Oxford BLM bird needs throwing down some stairs and teaching some manners the filthy, horrible, foul smelling cunt of a woman. 

Correct sir, have a plus 1

• Site Supporter
23 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Or rubbing with a bloon 😁

• Site Supporter
3 hours ago, gonzo said:

Well said. Could do with strapping a number of others to her and perhaps use the top of the pyramids as a staring point.

4 hours ago, miamiwhite said:

Can anybody please tell me what this act of iconoclasm has remotely to do with BLM  ?

Looks more like a certain Nazi era book burning

The History Place - The Triumph of Adolf Hitler

The Burning of Books

A hundred years before the advent of Hitler, the German-Jewish poet, Heinrich Heine, had declared: "Wherever books are burned, human beings are destined to be burned too."

1 minute ago, ZicoKelly said:

Looks like it was a waste of time then

Gonzo will point you in the directions of one the leaders, the ever so charming Miss Johnson.

Even London Wanderer will struggle to defend that perpetual student.

• Site Supporter
6 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Gonzo will point you in the directions of one the leaders, the ever so charming Miss Johnson.

Even London Wanderer will struggle to defend that perpetual student.

Yeah I saw her in the video you posted last week where she called someone a coon

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, ZicoKelly said:

what do they want?

53 minutes ago, birch-chorley said:

A job on football focus 

When do they want it? 

• Site Supporter
20 minutes ago, boltondiver said:

Reparation for the slave trade

Nows not the time, lets get covid and brexit out the way, then we can see what's left

• Site Supporter
25 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Here's more to the collection

She's got a mouth on her, and is very angry but all in all it seems quite tame compared to most the other protest videos I've seen recently

She needs to get herself over to the states and do it properly

17 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

She's got a mouth on her, and is very angry but all in all it seems quite tame compared to most the other protest videos I've seen recently

She needs to get herself over to the states and do it properly

Sod the States, she'd fit in well on here with a few of her mates.

Shame she's so mouthy as she's quite a tidy person.