Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

BLM

miamiwhite

• Site Supporter
17 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

How do you explain the murder of that child Cannon Hinnant recently then Micky ?

Maybe you should "explain" it from your viewpoint first... You won't of course.

Edited by Cheese

• Site Supporter
5 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Unlike you being argumentative and ignoring the murder of a totally innocent 5 year old child, you are pathetic 

Not ignoring anything at all. You asked someone else to "explain" it, but I think you should do so first - in the context of which you asked the question.

7 minutes ago, Cheese said:

Not ignoring anything at all. You asked someone else to "explain" it, but I think you should do so first - in the context of which you asked the question.

Listen , don't waste my time. I asked Micky a straight question, now stop boring me

• Site Supporter

I’m not into this “here’s your opinion on XYZ so I’ll counter it with a tenuously linked opinion on UVW” 

I was talking about a single specific video that the rest of the class were discussing. It doesn’t follow that my comment relates to every black on white, white on black, white on white or black on black incident in the world.

6 minutes ago, MickyD said:

I’m not into this “here’s your opinion on XYZ so I’ll counter it with a tenuously linked opinion on UVW” 

I was talking about a single specific video that the rest of the class were discussing. It doesn’t follow that my comment relates to every black on white, white on black, white on white or black on black incident in the world.

No mate, you said cut out the bigot the violence wouldn't be there.

What violence did that 5 years old kid do to deserve being shot dead ?

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Mr Grey said:

Don't forget, Cheese ask the the questions, we are all supposed to answer.... standard stuff from him.

Old and cantankerous.

I'm 38. Don't worry, nobody forces you to answer any questions here. If you can't or don't want to - simply don't. Easy.

4 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Don't forget, Cheese ask the the questions, we are all supposed to answer.... standard stuff from him.

Old and cantankerous.

spot on mate. The likes of him and his ilk will do anything to avoid the issue of a 5 year old child being shot dead.

Imagine the headlines if roles were reversed ?

Some folk on here should seriously be ashamed of themselves with their silence.

Just now, miamiwhite said:

He was talking about that particular scenario though pal. Certainly I didn’t take it as a generalization in any way.  

no child would deserve that that goes without saying. 

Just now, Escobarp said:

He was talking about that particular scenario though pal. Certainly I didn’t take it as a generalization in any way.  

no child would deserve that that goes without saying. 

true pal, but that statement could and usually applies in general, except when certain people do it.

2 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

true pal, but that statement could and usually applies in general, except when certain people do it.

I think some folk may be guilty of making such comments , and whilst micky is big enough to stand up for himself, I don’t see him as one such person to do something like that. Anyway Ive stuck my two Penneth in now 😁

Edited by Escobarp

2 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

I think some folk may be guilty of making such comments , and whilst micky is big enough to stand up for himself, I don’t see him as one such person to do something like that. Anyway Ive stuck my two Penneth in now 😁

Haha, nice one pal.

Just shocked that the murder gets no attention here, yet plenty shoot their duff over a mouthy prick getting chinned on the tube. He fully deserved what he got, reminded me of a shite Harry Enfield impersonation 

• Site Supporter
11 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Which bit of

19 minutes ago, MickyD said:

did you not understand?

• Site Supporter

Just now, miamiwhite said:

Haha, nice one pal.

Just shocked that the murder gets no attention here, yet plenty shoot their duff over a mouthy prick getting chinned on the tube. He fully deserved what he got, reminded me of a shite Harry Enfield impersonation 

If this was a thread about that, and someone was making excuses for the murderer, you'd have a point. But it's not, and nobody is. Please explain why you think that despicable child murder is relevant to this discussion? What does it have to do with someone getting knocked out on a train in London?

• Site Supporter

What the fuck are you on about, S? I know nothing at all about a 5 year old; which is probably down to a lack of reporting in the mainstream media. My point, as Escobarp identified, was, as I stated, was about the video being discussed. Not about 5 year olds.

1 minute ago, Cheese said:

If this was a thread about that, and someone was making excuses for the murderer, you'd have a point. But it's not, and nobody is. Please explain why you think that despicable child murder is relevant to this discussion? What does it have to do with someone getting knocked out on a train in London?

Why ?

Because the thread is about BLM.  Check before you ask me anything in future.

Just now, MickyD said:

What the fuck are you on about, S? I know nothing at all about a 5 year old; which is probably down to a lack of reporting in the mainstream media. My point, as Escobarp identified, was, as I stated, was about the video being discussed. Not about 5 year olds.

exactly.......the silence is deafening on that poor child....ask yourself why pal ? Like I said earlier, imagine if a white bloke shot dead a 5 years old black child in cold blood.

It is fucking ridiculous these days

• Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Why ?

Because the thread is about BLM.  Check before you ask me anything in future.

What has a child being murdered in the USA got to do with a racist being knocked out on the London Underground? You are allowed to say it.

Edited by Cheese

Just now, Cheese said:

What has a child being murdered in the USA got to do with a racist being knocked out on the Tube? You are allowed to say it.

So, and this applies to you and Micky, in the entire history of wanderersways,  has a conversation never veered off track to another subject  ?

Now, go away you pathetic appeaser 

• Site Supporter

But the way you are interrogating my response to the video of a loud-mouthed racist fucker who  got his comeuppance, where I’d said that had the bigot not been gobbling off then the violence wouldn’t have occurred, you’d think it was me who had shot a five year old boy. I didn’t! 

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

So, and this applies to you and Micky, in the entire history of wanderersways,  has a conversation never veered off track to another subject  ?

Now, go away you pathetic appeaser 

"Veering" and "Steering" are two entirely different things. I understand entirely why you can't answer such a simple question.

Edited by Cheese

2 minutes ago, MickyD said:

But the way you are interrogating my response to the video of a loud-mouthed racist fucker who  got his comeuppance, where I’d said that had the bigot not been gobbling off then the violence wouldn’t have occurred, you’d think it was me who had shot a five year old boy. I didn’t! 

Interrogation? . ...PRICELESS