Jump to content
Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Cheese said:

I will ignore it. Crack on if that's your thing. I'm not saying it should be banned or anything. It just makes it look like the boo'ers are siding with racists, that's all.

Aye 

On the flip side, the players taking the knee, it looks like they are siding with those despicable wankers who went round vandalising the country all summer in the name of equality 

I’m sure many players aren’t siding with them, I’m sure many booing aren’t siding with racists 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This will be my last post in this thread but here’s a story. When I was a kid I played football and I was decent, got a few player of the year trophies, I was fuckin rapid and scored goals for fu

Woah baby...Im not angry!  You say  "Thats where those boos come from. Misaligned cultural battles." Im saying they dont, and know for an absolute fact they dont. Ive been over why they

Help! Help! Somebody please argue with me cos I hate being ignored 😁

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Cheese said:

I will ignore it. Crack on if that's your thing. I'm not saying it should be banned or anything. It just makes it look like the boo'ers are siding with racists, that's all.

So who are the racists then? 10s of millions watch football in this country every year. Over the coming weeks 100s probably thousands will be booing. Yet nothing like those numbers are arrested for racism 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, birch-chorley said:

Aye 

On the flip side, the players taking the knee, it looks like they are siding with those despicable wankers who went round vandalising the country all summer in the name of equality 

I’m sure many players aren’t siding with them, I’m sure many booing aren’t siding with racists 

By the same logic by booing are you supporting the anti BLM marchers who pissed on the memorial in London ? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, MancWanderer said:

Booing is possibly the most pathetic form of protest ever seen. Grown adults shouting booooooo. Fuck me. Really?

It is a bit shit, but then I think going on "a march" is a bit shit as well, although I'm not sure I've ever been upset about anything enough to want to attend a protest about it

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sweep said:

It is a bit shit, but then I think going on "a march" is a bit shit as well, although I'm not sure I've ever been upset about anything enough to want to attend a protest about it

As a StarWars fan, were you not tempted after watching The Last Jedi?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Sweep said:

It is a bit shit, but then I think going on "a march" is a bit shit as well, although I'm not sure I've ever been upset about anything enough to want to attend a protest about it

Aye. Who can be arsed with that bollox?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, darwen_white said:

 

Booing is a better form of protest than what we all saw in Bristol, and other cities this year...

It’s certainly more palatable and one is lawful one wasn’t. But both are pathetic all said and done 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Ani said:

By the same logic by booing are you supporting the anti BLM marchers who pissed on the memorial in London ? 

I wouldn’t support anyone pissing on a war memorial 

I wouldn’t support anyone vandalising a war memorial 

Seeing the Cenotaph near parliament in the summer getting boarded up for its own protection was completely heart breaking, right in the middle of a really difficult time for us all anyway 

All because one group have apparently had it harder than any other group, complete and utter bollocks 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I went to a bullfight once in Majorca.

The crowd were booing like mad when the bull wasn't killed, it was a clear show of disapproval. 

Same goes when a team is time-wasting,  it is a clear sign of disapproval. 

But when correlated politically which this truly is all about, then the old race card is pulled out of the tweed jacket by the usual sad suspects.

Given the way football is going, we will soon have to have a certain quota of coloured people in each team, certain amount of gay people in each team and a certain amount of flat dicks in each team

If the same applied to the crowd, then Bolton would have 30,000 on every week 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

What makes you think nothing has changed and the current measures don't work?

Evidence from decades of watching the game says exactly the opposite. Not perfect, but a million miles from where we were.

The current one on the other hand is doing the exact opposite. 

You don't even all have to go to the game to racially abuse players these days 

Chances are if you try it at the match you'll get caught on camera, lose your job and you'll have to explain how you're not really racist

 

Edited by ZicoKelly
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

I went to a bullfight once in Majorca.

The crowd were booing like mad when the bull wasn't killed, it was a clear show of disapproval. 

Same goes when a team is time-wasting,  it is a clear sign of disapproval. 

But when correlated politically which this truly is all about, then the old race card is pulled out of the tweed jacket by the usual sad suspects.

Given the way football is going, we will soon have to have a certain quota of coloured people in each team, certain amount of gay people in each team and a certain amount of flat dicks in each team

If the same applied to the crowd, then Bolton would have 30,000 on every week 

Race card pulled out?

Its literally a subject about racism 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.