Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What do visiting managers say to their players just before sending their players out? "These blokes think they are Barcelona with their swanky stadium and tippy tappy building form the back... ta

Starting to get on my tits now this fucking idiot. Weve heard it all before pal. The only issue with our performances is you trying make a gaggle of spastics play like barca-fucking-lona.

And to think when we were in the lower reaches of the champ and in L1 some on here had us believe the Calibre of players we had were unable to play short sharp passing like this.    yet you’ve

• Site Supporter
2 hours ago, Anderson said:

I can see Brockbank doing well on the right of a back 3 as well. 

Brockbank, Delaney, Zouma 

That ain't so bad for a start but would definitely want one or two adding for more experience as well. 

Not sure how often you saw Brockbank? I don't hink he's good enough.

He has a lot to learn & I hope he proves me wrong. Tom Thorpe was captain of Manu youth team at one stage!

At the end of the day these are Professional Footballers, they should be comfortable with the ball at their feet, extra coaching, hard graft and confidence is the key to these players wanting to buy in to Evatts 'Brand' of football, obviously confidence comes from the manager and winning games.

Our club has had a losing mentality for to long, i am sure Evatt will change that, in fact after his interview yesterday I'm positive he will change that. The days of that negative wet wipe Parkinson are hopefully well behined us.

If the majority of the players aren’t capable (with coaching) of performing well in league two, there is something wrong with our recruitment / academy retention systems. Embargo or no embargo.

• Site Supporter

He's clearly decent.

It's all about recruitment now. 

Said before, tactics, vision and ethos are great but you still need the players to be up to it.

27 minutes ago, Spider said:

He's clearly decent.

It's all about recruitment now. 

Said before, tactics, vision and ethos are great but you still need the players to be up to it.

Aye and if we cant have better players then most of division 4, something is badly wrong

This pandemic has played into our hands

Owt less than promotion has to be seen as failure

• Site Supporter
5 hours ago, Breightmet Boy said:

apparently his nickname is 'Evo' at Barrow.  Well as long as he sticks out the job in hand and adheres to the rules we'll be fine. 

😉

I'm sure he'll mould a good team spirit with some pre season team bonding.

Edited by Steejay

From MEN today:

"Bolton has had its problems in the past but that is in the past. This is a completely different board, a completely different way of doing things. We're financially secure, we are ready to go."

Just now, Marc505 said:

From MEN today:

"Bolton has had its problems in the past but that is in the past. This is a completely different board, a completely different way of doing things. We're financially secure, we are ready to go."

Liking this guy, and that makes good reading.