Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

• Replies 932
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What do visiting managers say to their players just before sending their players out? "These blokes think they are Barcelona with their swanky stadium and tippy tappy building form the back... ta

Starting to get on my tits now this fucking idiot. Weve heard it all before pal. The only issue with our performances is you trying make a gaggle of spastics play like barca-fucking-lona.

And to think when we were in the lower reaches of the champ and in L1 some on here had us believe the Calibre of players we had were unable to play short sharp passing like this.    yet you’ve

I think he is planning for season 21/22  in lge 1. Full of confidence in his own ability and what he expects from his staff/players.

Not afraid to openly say we should be promoted this season. I think he will get them playing to his style and i think he backs himself to take us to the championship in two years. Why not i would back Evatt team and Evatt against any Parkinson team.

13 minutes ago, masi 51 said:would back Evatt team and Evatt against any Parkinson team.

Just gave me a nice warm fuzzy feeling in my widgie 

L1 next year, up at the SoL and wiping the floor with the dinosaur and his stubborn, miserable attempt at football 

3 hours ago, masi 51 said:

I think he is planning for season 21/22  in lge 1. Full of confidence in his own ability and what he expects from his staff/players.

Not afraid to openly say we should be promoted this season. I think he will get them playing to his style and i think he backs himself to take us to the championship in two years. Why not i would back Evatt team and Evatt against any Parkinson team.

if that ever happens, us against a Parkinson team, its gonna be fucking brilliant when we muller the cunt!

8 hours ago, Alf Hartigan said:

0-4  Barrow first away, the new Scarborough

I'm really optimistic and excited about the new season and future but still got this feeling we're gonna have a new Scarborough, somewhere early on in the season, a reality check and our lowest point. Then hopefully never look back.

• Site Supporter
9 hours ago, Alf Hartigan said:

0-4  Barrow first away, the new Scarborough

11 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

I'm really optimistic and excited about the new season and future but still got this feeling we're gonna have a new Scarborough, somewhere early on in the season, a reality check and our lowest point. Then hopefully never look back.

Well, as long as it's not fuckin Trampmere...

36 minutes ago, Steejay said:

Well, as long as it's not fuckin Trampmere...

FGR I reckon. A horrendous defeat, soybean burgers flying around and a small section of our away end in No Ken Do tshirts not knowing whether they should be upset or celebrating with their green football fwends.

• Site Supporter
23 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

FGR I reckon. A horrendous defeat, soybean burgers flying around and a small section of our away end in No Ken Do tshirts not knowing whether they should be upset or celebrating with their green football fwends.

Haha, that's great.

Let's hope they have some of that Tiny Rebel vegan ale to drown our sorrows.

• Site Supporter
11 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Bradford away, win 2-0 and them 2 shithouse commentators they have, will be crying in to their shitty hairy biker beards....again!

Just seen that. I knew Bradford was a good drink but they are 2 bitter bastards

21 hours ago, Popeye doyle said:

He has a bit of an icy stare at times, I think the players will get to know that look if they don't perform.

Was going to say exactly the same. Eye of the tiger stuff. Hungry, determined and won't take any nonsense. I'm having to put a lid on it at the moment. I am convinced you lads are going to have a very enjoyable season coming up.

I should be there for the first two or three games back in League One. Already buzzing.

• Site Supporter

I don’t mind taking a pasting when it’s a one-off and we respond the following game. It’s when it’s several times a season with no response it’s a pain in the arse.

Many fans never see their team let in 7 in a life time. We’ve done it twice in around 5 or 6 seasons with a fair smattering of 5 and 6 in there too.