Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Kit for next season

DomRepWanderer

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looks like kits have arrived at the club today, LOV have super zoomed into part of it and it looks like Macron will be the manufacturer, which would tally with something I read last summer about us still "owing" Macron another year.

3 minutes ago, meanderson93 said:

I just want one year of an all white kit again and I'll be happy.

Agreed. Much prefer us in all white; the best years of our recent times were in all white too. 

Fair play to the club. Don’t others usually release images and then there’s a massive wait for it to go on sale?
No one seems to have leaked it online and it appears it will be ready for purchase very soon. 

2 minutes ago, BWFC_LOVE said:

Agreed. Much prefer us in all white; the best years of our recent times were in all white too. 

Fair play to the club. Don’t others usually release images and then there’s a massive wait for it to go on sale?
No one seems to have leaked it online and it appears it will be ready for purchase very soon. 

Yeah we usually do teasers, although I suppose their tweet today is a kind of teaser. Not a usual pre season this though really and time is probably of the essence to get money in.

• Members
16 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Check this one out by that shirt nonce on twitter. 

Fuck me that’d be a thing of beauty. 

Someone need to give him a job. 

Kin’ell Gonzo I almost spaffed in my pants 

10 minutes ago, frank_spencer said:

I've been put off macron when all the badges fell off the last and only one I bought

The Rok Mobile sponsor fell off mine and the Spin & Win is on its way out as well on another one. Strictly speaking though, I think they were applied over here after they’d left Macron. 

Just now, Leyther_Matt said:

The Rok Mobile sponsor fell off mine and the Spin & Win is on its way out as well on another one. Strictly speaking though, I think they were applied over here after they’d left Macron. 

It was the little leisure centre logos on the shoulders that came off first.

Plenty of shirts I bought before then are still going strong.

46 minutes ago, frank_spencer said:

It was the little leisure centre logos on the shoulders that came off first.

Plenty of shirts I bought before then are still going strong.

Thinking about it, I think that happened to one of the others as well. Good job I only buy them when they’re on cheap at the end of the season. Would be fewmin if I’d paid full whack. 

Was at the club shop this morning picking up some stuff I'd ordered online - huge wagon was unloading box after box of Macron branded stuff and the entire shop was empty, other than about half a dozen staff and assorted lads wearing training tops