Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Kit for next season

DomRepWanderer

2 hours ago, tkonion said:

Still got the 98-00 yellow shirt. Comes on holiday with me, footy shirts are great for day wear round the pool.

Got the blue strippy Macron from a couple of years back to for the same purpose, the white one from the same season is fucked as the wife left it drying on a radiator and all the badges melted. I like the cut of our previous Macron shirts but the overall quality is poor.

I've still got that yellow one as well , I remember at the time they struggled to give them away , the club shop had a basket full of them for a fiver each at the time .

I had a couple of the first Reebok shirts ( White one and the Blue chequered away shirt , brilliant shirts and very good quality.

9 hours ago, DazBob said:

Looks like an inventory of the clothing at a Goan orphanage.

Thinking about it, if any of those ungrateful  looking cunts had a bit of business sense, they could've kept them for a few years, sold them on Ebay and had enough to buy a house.

9 minutes ago, DazBob said:

Thinking about it, if any of those ungrateful  looking cunts had a bit of business sense, they could've kept them for a few years, sold them on Ebay and had enough to buy a house.

The only kid who was smiling on that pic said 'hey Mr, good team?' pointing to the badge. 

I replied 'not really'. 

6 hours ago, Leyther_Matt said:

Don’t think the yellow one every went on sale, did it? Was worn in precious few games as well I think? 

Ayer think we spoke about it on here. Boro, West brom, Lincoln in cup and possibly in Italy ...

1 hour ago, Leyther_Matt said:

These days the dark blue stripes would be considered a kit clash with their black stripes. 

Kit clashed don't really exist much nowadays, do they? Many teams tend to wear the away shirt at virtually every opportunity.

59 minutes ago, Matt said:

Much prefer an embroidered badge. That last shiny stuck on badge was bobbins.

As long as this seasons shirt doesnt have the HB peeling off after 1 wash it'll be an improvement. I eventually managed to peel the rest of the sponsor off and it actually looked better without.

2 hours ago, Traf said:

Kit clashed don't really exist much nowadays, do they? Many teams tend to wear the away shirt at virtually every opportunity.

That would be the away shirt that clashes with Grimsby’s home top though. With the white on their shirt as well, it for once actually fits the role of having a third kit.