Jump to content
Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, Super Bock said:

I’ll never really understand why people think it’s odd that somebody who is 20+ would wear their teams shirt to the match. 

It’s a football shirt at a football match. I don’t tend to wear shirts these days because it becomes difficult to get in to pubs, especially at away matches. But there’s no finer site than seeing the Reebok crowd completely decked out in white when the weather is warm, like on the first game of the season.

I do however draw the line at getting a players name on your shirt, especially if said player is 20 years younger than you. 

Each to their own and all that.

Agree with all of this. Haven’t bought a shirt since we were selling off home shirts for a tenner several years back. 

Nonetheless, those that have a bee in their bonnet over what other men wear are a much stranger breed than those who wear them.

On the subject of players names, once saw a man in his 50’s in a United shirt with ‘Chicarito’ on the back at a Chorley game. Now that was cringy as fuck. 

Edited by BWFC_LOVE
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I wouldn't wear a replica shirt, but on the other hand I also wouldn't pitch up at a game with a coat that had goggles built into the hood.

£30 for last season's ST holders. Fuck the rest of em.......

Looks like an inventory of the clothing at a Goan orphanage.

2 hours ago, Werder barmen said:

i dont tend to buy football shirts,

but love the retro look of the away one, so ive got one this time just for lounge wear around the house 

You've paid £50 or whatever it is, just to wear around the house?

Have you never heard of Primark?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, frank_spencer said:

Quite like that yoonited shirt but the pattern across the whole kit is awful.

Our anniversary has taken my spends this month but will off to the Happy Shop to buy both home and away next payday

He he, I still call it the Happy Shop! Young’uns won’t have a clue..

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 05/09/2020 at 13:55, radcliffewhite1 said:

Well done bwfc

all stocked up in shop nearly broke my no adults should wear replica tops (apart from holidays) rule

 

That's the worst time to wear one. Some smelly probably covid pissed up cunt who you would give a wide berth to under normal circumstances sees your shirt and latches on to you because you support the same team. Fuck that right off.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter
2 hours ago, Gonk said:

That's the worst time to wear one. Some smelly probably covid pissed up cunt who you would give a wide berth to under normal circumstances sees your shirt and latches on to you because you support the same team. Fuck that right off.

 

Happened to me on honeymoon. Out on first night with a Wanderers top on and a lad and his girlfriend came and sat with us; Bolton fans too.

They met us every day on the beach, came out with us at night. 
 

One evening, when asked what time we were meeting next day, I explained that we (me and MrsD) would be going out for the day alone, it was our honeymoon, after all.

The lad apologised and then asked about meeting next day.

Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, MickyD said:

Happened to me on honeymoon. Out on first night with a Wanderers top on and a lad and his girlfriend came and sat with us; Bolton fans too.

They met us every day on the beach, came out with us at night. 
 

One evening, when asked what time we were meeting next day, I explained that we (me and MrsD) would be going out for the day alone, it was our honeymoon, after all.

The lad apologised and then asked about meeting next day.

Could've been swingers, HBWHT ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, frank_spencer said:

Quite like that yoonited shirt but the pattern across the whole kit is awful.

Our anniversary has taken my spends this month but will off to the Happy Shop to buy both home and away next payday

Can Frank get a 24 hour ban for saying such heinous things.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 05/09/2020 at 21:14, Traf said:

I wouldn't wear a replica shirt, but on the other hand I also wouldn't pitch up at a game with a coat that had goggles built into the hood.

That proper made me giggle

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 08/09/2020 at 23:24, Burndens Bogs said:

Jesus H Christ, that's the worst kit i've ever seen in my life.

Beltin' 

The socks and shorts aren't stripy in the 'game' edition. Dazzle camouflage - Wikipedia

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements




×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.