Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Away tickets 2020/21

BOWTUN BAKED

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Mr Grey said:

Has the 1/3 of ground to supporters been confirmed? Or is it guesswork, hearsay or rumours ?

We are about 2 months off the start of the season, nobody can be fully sure were we will be. I can't imagine those under the big screen taking any notice, so we will be probably shutdown after one game. This would be the case at all the other clubs.

An idea would be to use an upper tier for the over 65's or any fans with underlying health conditions, so they can social distance.

most would have a heart attack climbing the stairs

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Mr Grey said:

Has the 1/3 of ground to supporters been confirmed? Or is it guesswork, hearsay or rumours ?

We are about 2 months off the start of the season, nobody can be fully sure were we will be. I can't imagine those under the big screen taking any notice, so we will be probably shutdown after one game. This would be the case at all the other clubs.

An idea would be to use an upper tier for the over 65's or any fans with underlying shed conditions, so they can moan at a social distance.

• Moderators

If they give me free access to live streams I'll happily give up my seat, to be replaced with a cardboard cut of me dressed as a cowboy, till grounds can fully open again

18 hours ago, ZicoKelly said:

If they give me free access to live streams I'll happily give up my seat, to be replaced with a cardboard cut of me dressed as a cowboy, till grounds can fully open again

would you also wear said outfit whilst watching the stream?