Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

9 minutes ago, RUREADY2ROLL said:

How does the away season ticket work and what was the price last season?

You pay a one off admin charge at the start of the season (£25ish), provide your payment details and your card is automatically charged the day before away tickets go on sale to season ticket holders and ticket posted to you.

• Site Supporter
4 hours ago, RUREADY2ROLL said:

How does the away season ticket work and what was the price last season?

It’s not really worth it if you only go to two games.

18 minutes ago, RUREADY2ROLL said:

:lol: 😂 

well if we can travel next season we will see who goes more.

You will be using the shielding excuse

I'd say it will be across the board

Discourage unnecessary travel if nowt else

We would be better with the south stand available to home fans and we have the biggest ground

Has the 1/3 of ground to supporters been confirmed? Or is it guesswork, hearsay or rumours ?

We are about 2 months off the start of the season, nobody can be fully sure were we will be. I can't imagine those under the big screen taking any notice, so we will be probably shutdown after one game. This would be the case at all the other clubs.

An idea would be to use an upper tier for the over 65's or any fans with underlying health conditions, so they can social distance.

As there'll be no away fans in grounds until 2021 then we can use the full ground.

Is that about 9k?

Last season's ST holders to get first refusal, obvs......

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Mr Grey said:

Has the 1/3 of ground to supporters been confirmed? Or is it guesswork, hearsay or rumours ?

We are about 2 months off the start of the season, nobody can be fully sure were we will be. I can't imagine those under the big screen taking any notice, so we will be probably shutdown after one game. This would be the case at all the other clubs.

An idea would be to use an upper tier for the over 65's or any fans with underlying health conditions, so they can social distance.

most would have a heart attack climbing the stairs

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Mr Grey said:

An idea would be to use an upper tier for the over 65's or any fans with underlying shed conditions, so they can moan at a social distance.

• Site Supporter

If they give me free access to live streams I'll happily give up my seat, to be replaced with a cardboard cut of me dressed as a cowboy, till grounds can fully open again

18 hours ago, ZicoKelly said:

If they give me free access to live streams I'll happily give up my seat, to be replaced with a cardboard cut of me dressed as a cowboy, till grounds can fully open again

would you also wear said outfit whilst watching the stream?