Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Any Decent Sausage's Anymore ?

leigh white

Just now, leigh white said:

Gave over buying them yonks ago, so bland and tasteless compared to even some you got on a service station in the 80s.

Gittings on Bolton market. You might know the stall owner Flecky, Big bolton fan. He usually has some good Uns on 

9 minutes ago, royal white said:

Gittings on Bolton market. You might know the stall owner Flecky, Big bolton fan. He usually has some good Uns on 

Been dreaming of a place what would set my taste buds on fire, a sausage barm cake round this neck of the woods are fucking dire.

2 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Steak Square sausage still Piss on normal sausages anyway. @MancWanderer can testify to this culinary extravaganza. 

on that note pal I will bring you the same down next week or week after. Just text me let me know what you are wanting 👍🏼

I got a load of meat gear from the local butchers when we played St Johnston in 94. I must have been spoiled after tasting that compared to our own bilge.

7 minutes ago, MickyD said:

The sausages make up 17% of the product and are 65% meat

you did ask

https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C9BKJA_enGB900GB902&hl=en-GB&sxsrf=ALeKk03WunRAcYwmPLT-QY52

I bought a tin of plumrose hot dogs two weeks ago thinking they tasted like they did from the 60s, only got introduced back in Tesco's after decades, fuck me, tried one and chucked the lot away. The only tinned hot dog on a roll to remind me of the fairground ruined.

• Site Supporter
56 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Steak Square sausage still Piss on normal sausages anyway. @MancWanderer can testify to this culinary extravaganza. 

on that note pal I will bring you the same down next week or week after. Just text me let me know what you are wanting 👍🏼

Is that the same as a Lorne sausage?

Reminds me of roasted sausage meat at Christmas.

1 minute ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Is that the same as a Lorne sausage?

Reminds me of roasted sausage meat at Christmas.

It is pal. But if you get a proper one it’s a different level. I will drop you some off to feast on 

2 minutes ago, leigh white said:

I think all our food in the Supermarkets have been dumbed down to fuck.

Aldi sausages are spot on, £1.99 for six. 90% meat content which is streets ahead of even Yates Greer ones which was roughly 75% if memory serves me right.