Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Kasabian

gonzo

1 hour ago, ErnestTurnip said:

Am I getting the wrong end of the stick with this or did he twat his mrs in front of their kid and that's prompted people on twitter to message him telling they love him and he's really just a great guy?

That's what I'm struggling with here. From what I've read it wasn't just a bit of a slap either, completely indefensible, piss pot or not. 

10 hours ago, ErnestTurnip said:

Am I getting the wrong end of the stick with this or did he twat his mrs in front of their kid and that's prompted people on twitter to message him telling they love him and he's really just a great guy?

Punched her in the face, grabbed her by the neck, dragged her out of the house by her ankles and tried to lock her in some big hamster cage thing they in the garden. 

All in front of his kids.

200 hours unpaid work. The law is fucked. 

16 hours ago, Sweep said:

I've not read any details of the case, but maybe she deserved it, you know for burning his tea, or not finishing the ironing on time

My thoughts are that she needed telling twice. And that's the problem with a lot of these wife beating stories. If they just towed the line when first asked there wouldn't be a slap at the end of it.

Seems our Tom just has a fast fuse.

• Moderators
3 hours ago, gonzo said:

Punched her in the face, grabbed her by the neck, dragged her out of the house by her ankles and tried to lock her in some big hamster cage thing they in the garden. 

All in front of his kids.

200 hours unpaid work. The law is fucked. 

and apparently she didn't want to press charges, but I guess having footage of it all caught on CCTV meant they had to do something

On 09/07/2020 at 10:46, ZicoKelly said:

I liked the reply which went something like "the band should've stuck by Tom like Dec stuck by Ant, because that's what mates do"

3 hours ago, RONNIE PHILLIPS said:

Maybe they could get Holly Willoughby to stand in for a while 😉

It'd make Kasabian worth watching for the first time.