Jump to content
Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

no surprise there Meldrew, i knew you was a big Coleen fan and you would love to spunk all over her saggy tits, especially when you are in the mood for dancing 😛

Serious question. Are the bookies open?   The only thing that will get me interested will be a bet.   I'm finding the games tough to watch with no crowd.  

Hope that's not sour grapes, because he totally out manoeuvred little olly in the semi.

  • Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Are we Chelski or The Arse tomorrow or neither or neutral?

I am just hoping for a decent final in an unusual situation. 

i'm watching a repeat of the nolans go cruising on quest red

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, victor meldrew said:

i'm watching a repeat of the nolans go cruising on quest red

no surprise there Meldrew, i knew you was a big Coleen fan and you would love to spunk all over her saggy tits, especially when you are in the mood for dancing 😛

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Underpants said:

Serious question. Are the bookies open?

 

The only thing that will get me interested will be a bet.

 

I'm finding the games tough to watch with no crowd.

 

Exactly this fella 👍

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jol_BWFC said:

Arsenal for me. Would piss Wolves off of Arsenal get the Europa League spot. 

good shout that, ive changed my mind, up the Arse 😄

Link to post
Share on other sites

I like Lamps and it was good to see him giving the wall pushers some shit.

Arteta I have an affinity with so would love to see him do it in his first season 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Rudy said:

I like Lamps and it was good to see him giving the wall pushers some shit.

Arteta I have an affinity with so would love to see him do it in his first season 

 

That clip with him and klopp having ago was good 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

That clip with him and klopp having ago was good 

I’ve always liked Lamps. Incredible player and won the PL unlike Mr Slippy 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Me too, a proper football person, a decent bloke and comes across as grounded.  The sort that he'd ever played for us he'd be a legend.  But I cant say he's necessarily done a great job, he's got to Chelsea to 4th place and finished behind a relatively poor Man U, wouldnt anyone have got that Chelsea squad to 4th?  Post lockdown defeats at WHU and Sheff U not exactly sparkling.  He'll probably be a future England manager but has a lot to prove.

Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Underpants said:

Serious question. Are the bookies open?

 

The only thing that will get me interested will be a bet.

 

I'm finding the games tough to watch with no crowd.

 

I find it almost upsetting to watch a game.  Like I can pretend things are quite normal when I'm on here chatting about Wanderers or hitting a few golf balls or listening to football debate on 5 live.  Then I see a bit of the play offs on TV and its a kick in the teeth, like we've lost football.  We could sign Kane and Aguero tomorrow and it wouldnt excite me as much as if we were all going to the game in a few weeks.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Johnnyrotten said:

Me too, a proper football person, a decent bloke and comes across as grounded.  The sort that he'd ever played for us he'd be a legend.  But I cant say he's necessarily done a great job, he's got to Chelsea to 4th place and finished behind a relatively poor Man U, wouldnt anyone have got that Chelsea squad to 4th?  Post lockdown defeats at WHU and Sheff U not exactly sparkling.  He'll probably be a future England manager but has a lot to prove.

Champions league qualification and an fa cup final in his first season, I’d call that pretty good 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter
8 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Made some good additions for next season and has some exciting youngsters on his hands 

Seems a decent bloke with a winning desire and sufficient edge not to have players taking the piss out of.

Not sure if his beef with the Liverpool bench was legitimate or him being naffed off about something, but he can get sufficiently narked where necessary without making a tool of himself. 

Be a suitable replacement for Evatt once he leaves bwfc for the England job after we've won the title in a few years....

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Seems a decent bloke with a winning desire and sufficient edge not to have players taking the piss out of.

Not sure if his beef with the Liverpool bench was legitimate or him being naffed off about something, but he can get sufficiently narked where necessary without making a tool of himself. 

Be a suitable replacement for Evatt once he leaves bwfc for the England job after we've won the title in a few years....

And lamps is a gilet wearer👍

adidas not matalan like chino Keith 

Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Rudy said:

I’ve always liked Lamps. Incredible player and won the PL unlike Mr Slippy 

Oh harsh, ... is it fuck! 

Gerrard is a Scouse cunt, cracking player though, but no Jay Spearing 😁

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Oh harsh, ... is it fuck! 

Gerrard is a Scouse cunt, cracking player though, but no Jay Spearing 😁

He was a great player no doubt about it 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Dr Faustus said:

are we due any bonuses if holding lifts the cup? if not, not a fuck will be given

Doubt it. I think KA cashed out early on all the potential bonus payments.

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Dr Faustus said:

are we due any bonuses if holding lifts the cup? if not, not a fuck will be given

Imagine, 10m because Rob Holding has won the FA cup 👏 💵

Fucked up there did Tank Top!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter

I remember, early 80’s played football 9am. Watched cup final build up from maybe 10.30 onwards. Spurs v QPR. Magical day. Cup final year every year after until Forest v Spurs similar.

Not the same now. Last proper won I watched, had a good few quid on Chelsea before the Mitchell v Katsidis fight in London. Won £600 and blew the lot buying the boys ale

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements




×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.