Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, RONNIE PHILLIPS said:

You are Sir Alex & I claim my prize! 

2 hours ago, Roger_Dubuis said:

Man Utd had been given a tougher  fixture schedule than Chelsea  and sacrificed the FA Cup semi final by resting their two best forwards.Their league games 3 days before and 3 days after were worth more money to them and got the strongest team out

Bollocks you lot were screaming yourselves beating all the cannon fodder in what to them were meaningless games in a lost season and when you met a decent team in a match of importance you blew it . 

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

no surprise there Meldrew, i knew you was a big Coleen fan and you would love to spunk all over her saggy tits, especially when you are in the mood for dancing 😛

Serious question. Are the bookies open?   The only thing that will get me interested will be a bet.   I'm finding the games tough to watch with no crowd.  

Hope that's not sour grapes, because he totally out manoeuvred little olly in the semi.

1 hour ago, athywhite1958 said:

Didn't they all play each other twice throughout the season?

I am referring to the schedule.  Chelsea were given a fixture on the Tuesday before the semi final, Man Utd on the Thursday. They both had matches the Wednesday after

Ronnie Phillips - It wasn't the McCanns, have you delved into Cliff Richards alibi for that night

• Site Supporter
16 minutes ago, Roger_Dubuis said:
I am referring to the schedule.  Chelsea were given a fixture on the Tuesday before the semi final, Man Utd on the Thursday. They both had matches the Wednesday after

Ronnie Phillips - It wasn't the McCanns, have you delved into Cliff Richards alibi for that night

He was in Eccles all night making the hard lads harder... 

Not overly bothered, but will be supporting Arsenal.

I like Lampard well enough, though little else about Chelsea, but all the praise overlooks just how strong a squad he's inherited. He has riches all over the pitch with more on the way.  

Arteta has less to play with but has managed to get a tune in recent weeks out of players that looked beyond redemption. The yard horse at the back and the permanent yellow card in midfield in particular. 

Think Chelsea will win though, more matchwinners in key positions. 

1 hour ago, deane koontz said:

50 quid on a Giroud hat-trick 

I shit you not... Me and the lad had a game of fifa to determine how would bet today... 

Choices include

5-3

3-1

Penalty saved 

Giroud hat trick

Worth a quid

• Site Supporter
5 hours ago, ProfessorWoland said:

Not overly bothered, but will be supporting Arsenal.

I like Lampard well enough, though little else about Chelsea, but all the praise overlooks just how strong a squad he's inherited. He has riches all over the pitch with more on the way.  

Arteta has less to play with but has managed to get a tune in recent weeks out of players that looked beyond redemption. The yard horse at the back and the permanent yellow card in midfield in particular. 

Think Chelsea will win though, more matchwinners in key positions. 

He lost his best player at the end of last season and couldn't buy a replacement. Not strengthen anywhere else.

Of course it was a strong squad to start, but he's still expected to achieve things and had to do that whilst others could spend money.