Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Announcement in the morning

Popeye doyle

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, RUREADY2ROLL said:

He was loaned out to National League South side last season; hope he can step up to this level

Sure he'll be reet.

Few thought marcos alonso was much cop for us, and he's done OK for himself.

Event has had his eye on him for a while too.

12 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Sure he'll be reet.

Few thought marcos alonso was much cop for us, and he's done OK for himself.

Event has had his eye on him for a while too.

Just read about him and it looks like Dagenham fans really rated him and he has a bright future; when he came back from the loan spell he was one of the reasons they stayed up so hopefully he will be good for us

• Members
16 minutes ago, Burndens Bogs said:

We seem to be signing quite a few Lahndon boys, which is fairly unusual for us historically.

Hope our yoof don't start supping shandy, sporting quiffy haircuts and wearing pastel colours at the match.

What about Mr Grey?

22 hours ago, Burndens Bogs said:

We seem to be signing quite a few Lahndon boys, which is fairly unusual for us historically.

Hope our yoof don't start supping shandy, sporting quiffy haircuts and wearing pastel colours at the match.

I was outside the ground the day Dean Holdsworth first reported for training - I was working for FITC at the time.

He got out of his car wearing one of those backwards Kangol hats like Samuel L Jackson. 

Before he even got through the front door someone who was passing told him 'You're not going to get away with that hat up here pal' - class 😁

Edited by kent_white

2 hours ago, kent_white said:

I was outside the ground the day Dean Holdsworth first reported for training - I was working for FITC at the time.

He got out of his car wearing one of those backwards Kangol hats like Samuel L Jackson. 

Before he even got through the front door someone who was passing told him 'You're not going to get away with that hat up here pal' - class 😁

I would've asked to sniff his fingers