Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

why dont some communities obey any rules

crawshawbooth

• Site Supporter
5 hours ago, crawshawbooth said:

okay i have been in the pub all afternoon , but i will be more than pissed off it gets shut down again on the back of a set of tw-ts who refuse to do what they are told

i get it that most of this stuff is advice ....because the house of commons has not passed a law

setting myself up here for pot shots about being racist

but FFS just do as you are told

FFS, First Boris is telling them they look like letter boxes, and then he's trying to stop them meeting up the day before Eid..

course he's being ignored, 

• Moderators
16 hours ago, crawshawbooth said:

only those allowed in the room , at most there were 7

i always have to sit in the naughty corner on my own anyway but the room is small enough to have a conversation with someone at tother end easily

so did you go and sit in a room with 6 people not from your house to have a beer, in a room small enough for you easily to have a conversation with each other despite all having to be 2m apart?

from the way you describe it, you've not been playing by the rules

i played by the rules of said establishment as it was explained to me by the landlord

i dont understand why its ok for me to  drink in a pub but cant meet up with with family in my garden

its as if they are just making it up as goes along

just been into work in town and its seems busier than i have seen it for a while but 90% had masks on

• Moderators
9 minutes ago, crawshawbooth said:

i played by the rules of said establishment as it was explained to me by the landlord

i dont understand why its ok for me to  drink in a pub but cant meet up with with family in my garden

its as if they are just making it up as goes along

just been into work in town and its seems busier than i have seen it for a while but 90% had masks on

aye, it's all very confusing and seems to change on a regular basis, sometimes with notice (masks), sometimes without (lockdown)

which is probably why some communities don't play by the rules

for example, those with property abroad

9 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

aye, it's all very confusing and seems to change on a regular basis, sometimes with notice (masks), sometimes without (lockdown)

which is probably why some communities don't play by the rules

for example, those with property abroad

my immediate neighbors, next door and opposite have gone of to the south of France this weekend

one lot in a  camper van heading for one of those massive Euro campsites 

who knows who they will be rubbing shoulders with around the communal pool

i dont think i shall be asking them over for a brew when they get back , although as we say it wouldnt be allowed right now

• Moderators
32 minutes ago, crawshawbooth said:

my immediate neighbors, next door and opposite have gone of to the south of France this weekend

one lot in a  camper van heading for one of those massive Euro campsites 

who knows who they will be rubbing shoulders with around the communal pool

i dont think i shall be asking them over for a brew when they get back , although as we say it wouldnt be allowed right now

don't blame you

but if you want to find out the answer to your original questions

ask them

nothing racist about that

• Site Supporter
16 hours ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Supping in pubs , eating out, going gym etc are all  dangerous and might also lead to spikes thats if you don’t social distance and take care,  perhaps the young in these communities haven’t properly social distanced or taken care from day one and the elders have and are paying the consequences. That’s how it looks to me from the outside.

“Alexa, show me the definition of irony”