Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rocky 4 shit or alright?

tomski

I was pretty much bought up on fighting films. Not sure id allow my lads to watch the same levels of violence nowadays :D

Blood Sport was the numero uno. Must have watched it 200 times. Could probably recite the whole film now.

Kick Boxer and Best of the best (1&2!) other belters

Edited by gonzo

12 minutes ago, gonzo said:

I was pretty much bought up on fighting films. Not sure id allow my lads to watch the same levels of violence nowadays :D

Blood Sport was the numero uno. Must have watched it 200 times. Could probably recite the whole film now.

Kick Boxer and Best of the best (1&2!) other 

Blood sport is up there with the best films of that Genre , Kickboxer was really good too. Me and a mate of mine were allowed to watch all the Violent films by my Dad , we used to love them. 

• Site Supporter

I put it on for my lads not that long ago and videoed their reaction. When Drago gets floored my youngest lad jumped to his feet and turned around with his mouth wide open.

It was brilliant then and is still brilliant now.

6 hours ago, gonzo said:

Kick Boxer and Best of the best (1&2!) other belters

My lads (4-7) have done all the Rockys now and bloodspot, they’ve also been introduced to Rambo 1-3 however holding back on 4 till they’re at least 8 as some scenes are pretty gruesome at times

Anyway platoon followed by schindlers list for them tonight 

Edited by royal white

1 hour ago, royal white said:

My lads (4-7) have done all the Rockys now and bloodspot, they’ve also been introduced to Rambo 1-3 however holding back on 4 till they’re at least 8 as some scenes are pretty gruesome at times

Anyway platoon followed by schindlers list for them tonight 

Sounds good mate.

Think we are on American History X and romper stomper.

15 hours ago, Rudy said:

I went to Coney Island last year, they haven’t changed it 

Have they still got the wonder wheel ? 
Must have every version of the film on dvd and had the  book  the film is based on . They were looking at remaking it a few years back but set in LA then Walter hill died and it fell through 

• Members
2 hours ago, Farnywhite said:

Have they still got the wonder wheel ? 
Must have every version of the film on dvd and had the  book  the film is based on . They were looking at remaking it a few years back but set in LA then Walter hill died and it fell through 

Yeah it’s still there. It all looks like the film still. No health and safety office has ever been to the fairground though. Made the mousetrap at Blackpool look safe 

loved it as a kid, still love it. Up there with Top Gun for me.

The scene where he drives after an argument with Adrian "you can't win!" .... Apollo's funeral ..... Living in America with James Brown .... helping an old Russian farmer lift a cart before running up a mountain... Ivan "If he dies, he dies" Drago ..... 

There is nothing about Rocky 4 that isn't good. Best if the lot.