Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Seagulls

Rudy

• Members
1 hour ago, ProfessorWoland said:

You could try talking to your wife, moving the dogs and looking at the insulation in the sprogs room before taking such a drastic and likely illegal step. I say illegal, I'm no lawyer, but I have a feeling wife culling is no longer allowed in England. 

Even though we’re no longer in the EU?

Pffft this country 

• Site Supporter
13 hours ago, gonzo said:

I regularly see them bombarding blackbird nests for the eggs or young.

Saw em dive bombing some mallard ducklings on a lake in st Anne’s other week. 

Strangely, one on the box earlier grabbing a duckling from its mother and gulping it down.

• Site Supporter
11 hours ago, gonzo said:

Was on the east coast last week.

Different type of gull over there. Much more civil.

And the sun comes out of the sea. Weird bastards.

Whereabouts?

Seahouses is notorious for chip grabbing gulls, so the fylde coast ones must be particularly aggressive or sneaky.

• Site Supporter

Llandudno ones are big buggers. I left a hotel window slightly ajar and car keys on the windowsill. Got back to my room and found the keys on the sill outside the window. That could’ve ended badly.

Caught my kids holding quavers up to the inside of the glass one year. Gulls were not happy.

3 hours ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Whereabouts?

Seahouses is notorious for chip grabbing gulls, so the fylde coast ones must be particularly aggressive or sneaky.

Mablethorpe pal. Maybe they knew I was in town and they knew not to mix it with the north west seagul mafia. 

3 minutes ago, Rudy said:

Apart from pikey toddlers and Scraps what do they eat?

Seriously thinking lacing some candy floss with smack 

Don’t get um started on that FFS. Don’t need them cunts stood at traffic lights begging to fund the habit n all. Be banging on yer windows them bastards.

2 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Be better with half a sleeping tablet- scoop them up as they drop out of the sky.

Like Sean Ryder and Bez did on a roof in Piccadilly with the pigeons?? Think that were rat poison actually, if it’s even true that is.

12 hours ago, MickyD said:

Llandudno ones are big buggers. I left a hotel window slightly ajar and car keys on the windowsill. Got back to my room and found the keys on the sill outside the window. That could’ve ended badly.

Caught my kids holding quavers up to the inside of the glass one year. Gulls were not happy.

I'll second that. Big angry ones on B&B window sills in Llandudno, I think they can sense your nationality, and give the English an extra bit of seagull grief.