Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

EFL Trophy 2020/2021

Leyther_Matt

• 3 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

I shall be watching this. Normally wouldn’t entertain it but wanting to see Any improvement from Saturday. Little steps forward and all that 

Watching that interview, it sounds like a completely different team to his "league" team, so whatever happens tomorrow is going to have minimal impact on the FGR game.  Saying that I assume we don't have enough available reserves to change all 11.

7 minutes ago, Johnnyrotten said:

Watching that interview, it sounds like a completely different team to his "league" team, so whatever happens tomorrow is going to have minimal impact on the FGR game.  Saying that I assume we don't have enough available reserves to change all 11.

Even if there is more organization at the back that will show me they’ve taken on board as a management team the issues and translated that into training changes. 

Plus likely get to see some of the fringe players. Expect miller to play a lot more minutes tomorrow 

• Site Supporter
Just now, Escobarp said:

Precisely 😁

Can't decide- would another starting 11 be up for it, as Evatt hinted at changes in his interview. Or was it bluff, same 11 getting to know each other more, but at half pace.

One thing, they will be getting used to no fans now.