Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Sign up for an account. It will then offer you a match pass (click on matches tab and you should see Bradford game) click on to match centre to purchase. Card details and all that shouldn’t be tricky. When purchased a link normally comes on an hour before the game.

I buy it on PC and hdmi it to the tele. No issues 

Edited by tomski

1 hour ago, tomski said:

Sign up for an account. It will then offer you a match pass (click on matches tab and you should see Bradford game) click on to match centre to purchase. Card details and all that shouldn’t be tricky. When purchased a link normally comes on an hour before the game.

Will you be able to watch it? - is it not still cricket season, I'd have thought you'd be watching Lostock CC instead

6 hours ago, tomski said:

Cheers!

Saved me asking the question about connecting my PC to the telly 😀

36 minutes ago, marple whites said:

So being a total technophobe,  how / what should I order it on / with so I can watch it on my tv ? (Not a smart tv if that makes any difference)

If you have a laptop connect it by HDMI to your TV. 

If you watch it on your phone buy a HDMI to USB. 

5 hours ago, marple whites said:

So being a total technophobe,  how / what should I order it on / with so I can watch it on my tv ? (Not a smart tv if that makes any difference)

As Andy says, you'll need a laptop. You'll go on the link https://www.bwfc.co.uk/ifollow/ and buy a match pass by clicking "See Packages" Then Click "Check Availability" under the Video Pass option. Then click "subscribe now", create an account, pay.

Then sign-in on iFollow on the day of the game. Connect your laptop to your TV with an HDMI cable, make sure your TV and laptop both have HDMI ports before you buy one though. Change the source on your TV to HDMI. Your laptop will show the iFollow video and the cable will stream the signal to your TV.

I've not done it on a phone before but it will be a similar process just with a different cable to connect to the TV.

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Mantra said:

As Andy says, you'll need a laptop. You'll go on the link https://www.bwfc.co.uk/ifollow/ and buy a match pass by clicking "See Packages" Then Click "Check Availability" under the Video Pass option. Then click "subscribe now", create an account, pay.

Then sign-in on iFollow on the day of the game. Connect your laptop to your TV with an HDMI cable, make sure your TV and laptop both have HDMI ports before you buy one though. Change the source on your TV to HDMI. Your laptop will show the iFollow video and the cable will stream the signal to your TV.

I've not done it on a phone before but it will be a similar process just with a different cable to connect to the TV.

Think I'd climb the floodlight pylon easier than that .

3 hours ago, Mantra said:

That's brill! I always watch the games on I follow via my laptop, so will buy a HDMI cable and away I go.

4 hours ago, Mantra said:

Cheers pal - much appreciated

thankyou