Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, Take Hunt Off said:

Frightening lack of pace in the back three .They dont look compatable .Taft done ok but awol for the goal.Gordon not really in the game.White& Gethin look promising .

70% possesion & we could be three down .Need a creative player further up the pitch .Crawford ?

With these giants at the back, you would imagine pace, or at least agility might be an issue.

Like turning a fleet of oil tankers. :)

1 minute ago, Rizlar said:

Way too easy Santos looks poor 

He does but Baptiste’s also half at fault then as Santos was drawn to his man and caught between the 2 of them as he just left him. he still looks a calamity, even at this level

Theres clear communication issues between the 3 CB’s and also the CB’s and WB’s. Hopefully it’s sorted in time...

1 minute ago, ianofcleveleys said:

No idea what's been being worked on defensively in training and the pre season games but some really basic issues evident throughout today, communication and positioning - wise. Hopefully a few more games will sort them. Bradford haven't had to do anything of any great quality to win today

I don’t think Bradford have much more to give so that gives me massive confidence as we’ve a stack of improvements in us as time goes on. 

if that’s a yardstick for the top end of the opposition we face in the league this year then I’m more than happy with that

17 minutes ago, jules_darby said:

He does but Baptiste’s also half at fault then as Santos was drawn to his man and caught between the 2 of them as he just left him. he still looks a calamity, even at this level

Theres clear communication issues between the 3 CB’s and also the CB’s and WB’s. Hopefully it’s sorted in time...

Did you have a word with cameraman for some extra advertising in first half? Took a long lingering zoom in on the ad boards at one point! 😀

• Moderators

If i disregard the fact its a brand new team....

It was shit

However, it was a brand new team..

Lots of room for improvement and a few promising signs. First job of a centre back is to defend. Im worried thats been overlooked

And i don't think crellin looked better than Alexander and Alexander looks very green