Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

• Site Supporter
17 minutes ago, DazBob said:

Exactamundo.

If you don't agree with it just ignore it. It's very easy to do and it's hardly being rammed down your throat.

Depends how you view it. I think it is, not just football but all over the news.

Why was Floyd's funeral broadcast live over here? Totally unnecessary and counterproductive. 

41 minutes ago, jmjhb said:

Like I said, a few people kneeling for a few moments has such a negligible impact to my matchday experience that I'm amazed we're talking about it 

Would you say the same if you were being asked to show a few seconds respect to ,say, Tommy Robinson.?...that would also have a negligible impact on your matchday experience.

Saw Swindon a couple of times last season. They had a really good right winger and bombed down the left with Anderson and the left back. So there was bags of space for Doyle unlike yesterday. I don't think this attack will score many and the defence looks ropy to me. You need a big strong center back in this division. So as we are, I'm not optimistic. L2 sides won't let you back in like National League sides did with Barrow.

23 hours ago, passmosster said:

Saw Swindon a couple of times last season. They had a really good right winger and bombed down the left with Anderson and the left back. So there was bags of space for Doyle unlike yesterday. I don't think this attack will score many and the defence looks ropy to me. You need a big strong center back in this division. So as we are, I'm not optimistic. L2 sides won't let you back in like National League sides did with Barrow.

I'd describe Ricardo Santos as a big strong centre back. Don't know if he's good enough but he's definately a unit. 

• 2 weeks later...