Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

ifollow

little whitt

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Whitesince63 said:

I stayed logged in on my laptop like you Cheesey, but still failed to get on yet again, so ended up watching on my iPad, which was fine. I couldn’t get in at all for the FGR game because iFollow wouldn’t accept my ST pass code. To be fair they credited my payment for Colchester and at least I didn’t miss much with the game. Let’s hope I’m luckier this weekend?

You probably already know this, but you have to enter your payment details again to use the ST voucher, then apply the voucher to deduct the £10. The instructions from iFollow are mostly fucking useless. 

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, jeep said:

iFollow passcodes for Saturday's match been emailed out today - good luck to the numpties accessing it......

😁

Got mine. I spoke to my lad about it. Last game we watched on my code because the code he’d been sent was for Sheffield United apparently.

All that fucking about setting folk up to manage other people’s accounts and now the hassle that goes with it for I Follow and nobody will benefit from sitting with any of those folk in their “bubble” this season other than in a front room maybe 😂😂. Couldn’t make it up eh 

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Escobarp said:

All that fucking about setting folk up to manage other people’s accounts and now the hassle that goes with it for I Follow and nobody will benefit from sitting with any of those folk in their “bubble” this season other than in a front room maybe 😂😂. Couldn’t make it up eh 

🤣

• Site Supporter
11 hours ago, Hutch said:

If you’ve spend £300 renewing your ST, your code should be issued directly to you and not the lead purchaser

Yes, that’s how it should work. However on this occasion it hasn’t worked liked that in our bubble. It did for the Forest game but not this game. The codes have gone to lead purchaser. 

37 minutes ago, superjohnmcginlay said:

Yes, that’s how it should work. However on this occasion it hasn’t worked liked that in our bubble. It did for the Forest game but not this game. The codes have gone to lead purchaser. 

How sad that we're in a division where referring to a team called "Forest" doesn't refer to the Nottingham variety.

And the bloody iPad hdmi cable I ordered has gone to another house!

got an email to say it had been delivered - checked tracking info and my address was correct.  Went to the Royal Mail delivery office and it actually been scanned a few roads away and can’t tell which house it was delivered too.

effing marvellous - what a bloody ball ache