Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

ifollow

little whitt

31 minutes ago, ErnestTurnip said:

My owd fella has just rung me about ifollow tomorrow, do we only get audio with a season ticket and have to snide the video or do a day pass on Now/Sky?

season ticket only gives coverage of home games

• Site Supporter
49 minutes ago, ErnestTurnip said:

Aye, course you're right that's me on the ale too early.

Can we just buy the game on iFollow like we do normally because he thinks we only get audio?

Or maybe I could wait until tomorrow when I can think clearly and sort mesen.

He's correct. It's not on iFollow as it's on Sky. You can buy a 24-hour NowTV pass for £9.99 and use it to watch Sky Sports apparently.

• 3 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, athywhite1958 said:

Just bought one of them projectors and a 100 inch screen for the last few games, a few lads round and a barbie hopefully be reet, has anybody used one of them projectors and are they any good, connect laptop to it with iFollow on

Fucking hell! Nothing like doing your research before plunging in🤪

I hope it works good🤞

1 hour ago, athywhite1958 said:

Just bought one of them projectors and a 100 inch screen for the last few games, a few lads round and a barbie hopefully be reet, has anybody used one of them projectors and are they any good, connect laptop to it with iFollow on

Yes - projectors are great - done it all season - watch it on a 4.5m x 2m screen linked to a laptop at my mates -  he has a cinema room - no trouble at all - unless a problem with Internet 

1 hour ago, athywhite1958 said:

impulse buy, for £100 it's worth a gamble, grandkids can watch films on it in the back garden

At night maybe... Good luck trying to get it to cut through daylight. You could put the projector and screen under a curtained canopy, leaving a 'viewing' end free 

10 hours ago, athywhite1958 said:

I'll stick the gazebo up

Hope it works bud. I nabbed to the old projector from my local years ago, worked great for night games. You'll need to think about your audio output too: I don't know how a firestick would work into a projector. Easier option might be a laptop. 

Let me know how you get on, I've got dowters micro projector and screen and been meaning to do it

On 15/04/2021 at 08:24, Dr Faustus said:

Hope it works bud. I nabbed to the old projector from my local years ago, worked great for night games. You'll need to think about your audio output too: I don't know how a firestick would work into a projector. Easier option might be a laptop. 

Let me know how you get on, I've got dowters micro projector and screen and been meaning to do it

No, it was too bright outside, I tried putting the sides on my gazebo but it was still too light, the picture was there but you had to strain to see it so watched it on telly, i'll do some experimenting this week with different ways of blocking the light out