Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Colchester V Bolton

Zico

1 minute ago, Burndens Bogs said:

Funny how people see the game differently.

I thought it was fucking dire and every bit as bad as last week.

They don't look fit to me, i at least expected a bit of pace in the team - there isn't.

I agree with the fitness side of it, which is a surprise as big things were made about us starting pre season early.

But we had chances today, just a touch away from a couple of goals and I'm not sure about the offside decision not seen any angles. But we were close. Defensively though I'm worried.

One or two of the shall we say "influential" twitter characters starting to turn, they've a bigger sway over the minds of some of our support than they should.

14 minutes ago, Burndens Bogs said:

Funny how people see the game differently.

I thought it was fucking dire and every bit as bad as last week.

They don't look fit to me, i at least expected a bit of pace in the team - there isn't.

It was  lot better than last week In midfield and in possession you could see the passing game they want to play  . Is it to slow a build up ?  But it’s evatt style of play the passing back to the goal keeper and centre Half’s and back to the keeper again Looks like a disaster waiting to happen 

12 minutes ago, Whitestar said:

Well if anyone ever asks how long it takes to get from the top of the premier League to the bottom of the 4th division, the answer is exactly 19years.

Didn’t Swansea go all the way up from division 4 to division 1 and back to 4 again in 8 seasons . Not sure if they reached the bottom of division 4 though 

Edited by Farnywhite

• Members
21 minutes ago, Cheese said:

I agree. First half wasn't bad at all, apart from the goal. Looked a bit too eager to get forward in the second half, and suffered the consequence. Not worried at all. Just need a goal and we'll be off.

Doyle needs a goal

• Members
2 minutes ago, DazBob said:

Santos didn't just lose his man at the corner. It looked like he forgot he was actually playing in a game of football.

Absolutely no excuse for that sort of ineptitude.

He’s absolutely terrifying 

4 minutes ago, Rudy said:

He’s absolutely terrifying 

He is. Fear he might be central to Evatt's plans though and undropable. The lad doesnt seem to have a brain, positioning and passing all over the place and is so clumsy when the ball comes to him.

He reminds me of me trying to play football actually.