Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tattoos

Spider

• Members
2 minutes ago, royal white said:

Whether for or against, some of the tattoos I’ve seen lately are brilliant works of art 

They are. Love a tattoo on a lass as well.

If anyone can recommend a tattooist or studio I’d be grateful

4 minutes ago, Rudy said:

Techniques are a lot different nowadays 

I bet they'll still fade and stretch and look a bit daft if you have them for years. 

He's got "made in Lancashire" in a circle round his belly button, some Army thing on his calf and a panther on his arm, that now looks like a cow.

I've also got a mate with a nike swoosh tattoo on his shoulder with the word Rave, where nike should be. Looked great in 1989.

Edited by peelyfeet

• Site Supporter
37 minutes ago, peelyfeet said:

They look shit when they get old. My father in law has some 50yr old ones, they look like they've been done in blue felt tip pen now. 

My grandma has got the head of a panther on her upper arm that she had in the 70's. When I was a kid it already looked like it'd had a stroke. Now it just looks like a very nasty bruise.

Edited by Cheese

• Moderators
48 minutes ago, Cheese said:

Why the fuck would you have a religious symbol permanently etched onto your skin when you don't even follow that religion? The mind boggles.

Maybe it's a tribute to his favourite Chinese takeaway away

2 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

2 lads I know popped to Leigh on their scooters last Sunday, had a chat with them outside the Kasbar (Retro Cafe) on Chapel Street. They had a San miguel then rode home.

Noticed on Facebook yesterday some mates from Bolton checking in Manchester bars and restaurants. 

It seems people have ways and means, it's all becoming a bit pointless, we all buy into this, the longer we don't, the longer it carries on.

Our area is surrounded now with outbreaks, will give it a week or two before we go the same way.