Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Beards

Sweep

• Members

When I was a kid I had a go of me Grandadโ€™s one blade bic right across the muzzy area and then the beard area. I think that triggered it because I was the first in my year to start to have a bit of bum fluff, excluding the Asian lads.

Now clean shaven in the morning, shadow by dinner time

1 hour ago, Rudy said:

When I was a kid I had a go of me Grandadโ€™s one blade bic right across the muzzy area and then the beard area. I think that triggered it because I was the first in my year to start to have a bit of bum fluff, excluding the Asian lads.

Now clean shaven in the morning, shadow by dinner time

Same here, I look like James Mcarthur by Tea time.

ย 

Beard fun facts.

Native Americans aren't great at growing them.ย 

During the middle ages, touching another man's beard was a big no-no, and was grounds for a duel.

Noel Edmonds insured his beard for ยฃ1 million.

My dad used to say "turn this puff off" whenever he saw Noel Edmonds on swap shop.

• Members
3 hours ago, MickyD said:

Perhaps Cheggers took the rap. Did he fire before, during or after?ย 

That a euphemism?

2 hours ago, frank_spencer said:

Have a look at his wiki page he may not be a nonce but he's definitely a mentalist!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noel_Edmonds

Imagine if on his page it just said NONCE ๐Ÿ˜‚

I love the Noel Gallagher &ย Noel Edmonds story

Gallagherย told BBC Radio 2: โ€œI went for lunch last week and in the seat next to me was Noel Edmonds.ย Iโ€™ve never met him and my missus was going, โ€˜No way, thatโ€™s Noel Edmondsโ€™.โ€

โ€œAnd he said to me, โ€˜Itโ€™s great to finally meet you after all these years because of all the jokes and thatโ€™. I went, โ€˜What jokes? What are you talking about?โ€™โ€

โ€œAnd he goes, โ€˜Because weโ€™re both called Noelโ€™. And I went, โ€˜What jokes are you talking about? Are people taking the mickey out of me to you?โ€™ And he went, โ€˜Well, you knowโ€™. And then there was an awkward silence and I was like, โ€˜Whatever, enjoy your sea bassโ€™.โ€

Gallagher continued: โ€œWhat jokes?! It wasnโ€™t me dressed as Mr Blobby all those years. I donโ€™t know what he was on about.โ€

Mentalist

ย 

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, kent_white said:

I remember watching this live when I was about 15 ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

before I'd seen brasseye I remember a mate at uni telling us he'd seen this mad story on the news whereย there was thisย US senator who kept getting his cock out and wanking whilst making speeches

1 minute ago, ZicoKelly said:

before I'd seen brasseye I remember a mate at uni telling us he'd seen this mad story on the news whereย there was thisย US senator who kept getting his cock out and wanking whilst making speeches

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Years ahead of its time - and probably still is.ย 

To think that the best we can do nowadays is the Mash Report! ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

• Members
On 21/09/2020 at 23:50, peelyfeet said:

Stop pigeon holing beardoes.

Some people have beards because;

It gives definition to a fat face.

It's fashionableย  ( they think they'll be more likely to pull, or be more attractive with one)

They're slap heads.

It covers up scars

Religion

They're in Bjorn Again

They like Jeremy Beadle / Kenny Everett

ย 

ย 

Give it a rest Feely. Pigeon holing. Not at all - just lumping them in with the general lazy cunt hoi polloi.