Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bolton v Newport

gonzo

2 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Really? That’s very disappointing to hear 

Put it this way.  They should have been 3-0 up within 20 mins, and that is not an exaggeration. Our keeper and defence have given them 2 goals again, and we haven’t been near their goal, apart from the ruled out goal, since about the 20th minute. If we’re meant to be playing football then this is worse than I’ve seen for a long long time. 

It’s still only 3 league games but fuck me it’s difficult to be positive watching this

1 minute ago, RUREADY2ROLL said:

They say it will take time because we are a new group of players. We are a new group of shit footballers and these lot will never do well

Ive not seen one league game this season where I have thought our mon is better than the opposition player in the same position.

Thats worrying.

Where do you start, keeper not good enough, Gordon never a pro footballer, jones bog standard league 2 full back, Taft did ok, Santos is a dope, Comley I’m better on crutches at 56, Crawford trying to knock 50 yard balls every time thinking hes Okocha,  delfounso and Doyle while ok don’t compliment each other, white a play maker who is alway 80 yards from the opposition goal, Evatt decision making, formations, subs are woeful. The only slight excuse is that we have a completely new set of players, but I think at least 5/6 of those won’t play 20 games for BWFC. 

Edited by Mounts Kipper

Just now, famouswanderer said:

Tell you what if there was fans in today, that would of turned very ugly

Maybe that's what we need though? These players need a huge lift. They just look bereft to me.

One of the advantages we have is having a big crowd behind us for this level. That's missing obviously at the moment - so more of a level playing field!