Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

What's your top 3 all time best ever Cheese

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The older some fellas get, the less they give a shit. This allows any more right wing thoughts to cascade over the hypothalamus and straight out of the body, when they'd previously been kept in c

You really are the friendless kindergarten playground cunt desperate for attention aren’t you. I thought better of some folk on here. Not you though. You really do scrape the bottom of the barrel at t

I wouldn't quite put it like that, but some fair points there. As you get older it's only natural that you start planning for retirement, you do get more aches and pains, at the end of the day we

• Site Supporter
7 hours ago, mickbrown said:

May I be the first to welcome you to our ever growing club 😀

You really are the friendless kindergarten playground cunt desperate for attention aren’t you. I thought better of some folk on here. Not you though. You really do scrape the bottom of the barrel at times. Crack on...

• Site Supporter
37 minutes ago, MancWanderer said:

You really are the friendless kindergarten playground cunt desperate for attention aren’t you. I thought better of some folk on here. Not you though. You really do scrape the bottom of the barrel at times. Crack on...

Fucking hell! I didn’t know you were Bolty’s cousin!

1 hour ago, MancWanderer said:

Love you too big boy😀

Attention? Oh aye of course.  I give not the slightest shit what you think. Crack on you humourless cunt

Edited by mickbrown
Not nearly abusive enough :)
2 hours ago, boltondiver said:

Read once that Lancashire has more types of cheese than France

Surely that's not true. I think I read that England had more than France, but surely not just any individual county

10 hours ago, MancWanderer said:

Goodness me, since when did we start calling playschool kindergarten? Poor show.

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Not in Crawley said:

Goodness me, since when did we start calling playschool kindergarten? Poor show.

And kids these days, it’s time they learned to hold mom’s hand on the sidewalk!

Don't think there's been much love for Brie or Camembert in here so far, causes issues at ours because the wife likes it unripe on a butty but I prefer it when it's just going runny and smells like a baby's bib.

For cheese on the go I'm a bit partial to buying that Bavarian smoked that is packaged as though it's a sausage, similar size to a Mars bar but far more satisfying.

Mature cheddar. For every occasion

Feta. On a Greek salad or with avocado and poached egg on toast for breakfast.

Olomouc cheese. If you want to avoid anyone coming near you. Perfect COVID protection.

On 25/09/2020 at 14:23, little whitt said:

could not get Cheese in Germany 

surprising how much you miss it 

Cheese in German is Käse. 

You weren't trying to say this in you bolton accent were you pal and asking waitresses and shop keepers to see the Kaiser?

Edited by peelyfeet
  • Site Supporter
10 hours ago, Not in Crawley said:

Ive just given myself a great big telling off although to be fair kindergarten was for 5-6 year olds back in my day

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, MancWanderer said:

Ive just given myself a great big telling off although to be fair kindergarten was for 5-6 year olds back in my day

kindergarten was a word for play school in Germany back in my day.

1 hour ago, MickyD said:

kindergarten was a word for play school in Germany back in my day.

It is German. Many of our words are derived from other languages.
Some think it’s an American phrase. 
Not sure when the word ‘playschool’ became popular. It was nursery when my lads went there.