Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Cover versions

Spider

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members
38 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

I was dissapointed when I got sent that, as I watched all the to the end expecting the dog to ruin it

SPOILERS ZICO SPOILERS!!

Anyways, not my favourite song off unplugged but I do love this cover

• Site Supporter
22 minutes ago, emus wig said:

Rosie Carney has covered the bends in its entirety had a quick listen this morning absolutely butchered it . 

Who the fuck is she?

If you’re going to take The Bends on, you’d better be prepared to fail.

• Site Supporter
2 hours ago, emus wig said:

Rosie Carney has covered the bends in its entirety had a quick listen this morning absolutely butchered it . 

Never heard of her, but just had a quick listen. Guaranteed some of that will be used over the closing credits of a "dark" Netflix series soon. Not awful, just a bit predictable..

Seeing as we're talking about covers from The Bends.....This made me laugh at the time. They played it first thing on Friday morning at Glastonbury in 2003. I'd never heard of them before, but they were funny a fuck. "We're The Darkness, and we're delivering Rock n Roll for breakfast!"

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, Cheese said:

Never heard of her, but just had a quick listen. Guaranteed some of that will be used over the closing credits of a "dark" Netflix series soon. Not awful, just a bit predictable..

Seeing as we're talking about covers from The Bends.....This made me laugh at the time. They played it first thing on Friday morning at Glastonbury in 2003. I'd never heard of them before, but they were funny a fuck. "We're The Darkness, and we're delivering Rock n Roll for breakfast!"

One of the great covers, this.

20 minutes ago, Cheese said:

I saw Radiohead at what was then Leeds town and country club not long after the bends came out they were fuckin unbelievable Jonny Greenwood was absolutely savage at that time .

• Site Supporter
8 minutes ago, emus wig said:

I saw Radiohead at what was then Leeds town and country club not long after the bends came out they were fuckin unbelievable Jonny Greenwood was absolutely savage at that time .

Best band that ever existed.