Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Harrogate v Bolton

Biggish Dave

6 minutes ago, DomRepWanderer said:

Subscribed to ifollow, and not a clue what to do next any help would be grateful

Log on and select the iFollow menu. Go down to matches, click and it should give you the screen for video or commentary, select video and you should be there. Any other problems click the chat button on the bottom right of your screen and they’ll help you. Good luck.

Just now, Whitesince63 said:

Log on and select the iFollow menu. Go down to matches, click and it should give you the screen for video or commentary, select video and you should be there. Any other problems click the chat button on the bottom right of your screen and they’ll help you. Good luck.

Thank you, done it and just got a frozen screen.

10 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Taft dropped, strange one that for me, as is chucking in Brockbank when he was due to leave on loan. 

Very strange.  Taft is the one defender I've not been disappointed with yet.  And where's Baptiste at least on the bench?  I dont rate him but then again I wouldnt have signed him, but if he's been signed for his experience what's changed?

1 minute ago, Eddie said:

Likely to be 5 at the back but I do wonder whether it’s 4 at the back with brockbank in front on the back 4 with Tutte and Crawford, Sarcevic and Delfounso behind Doyle

Evatt doesnt know how he wants them to line up yet; he is checking the bingo machine and shaking his head