Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Harrogate v Bolton

Biggish Dave

51 minutes ago, Johnnyrotten said:

Others have said Delaney's been MOM, I've never seen Delaney play as I dont think he's ever played a home league game (might be wrong) but if Delaney and Mascoll look good, and add Tutte to that, it does make you wonder how it takes IE so long to get to the right decision on some players.  Dropping White and Comley 3 games too late, it just seems to take him a long time to realise his best team.  My feeling is Taft will be a first choice before too long and hopefully Darcy will be the next to get a chance.

We don't see them in training everyday to be fair but thought Delaney, Mascoll and Tutte all made big cases to be first choice from now on.

Great win. About time!

Doyle and Delfounso being more clinical and less sloppy defensive mistakes.

First half was miles better than the second but glad we were able to show some grit and discipline to get the win.

Edited by Mantra

Missed first half hour, but Crawford looked poor for me. Couldnt hold the ball up, link play, and was caught in possession. Was hoping for more from him.

Delaney looks good, Santos less so!!

Something still not right just not sure what it is, and that playing it out from the back, FFS! 😜