Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

Harrogate v Bolton

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gudni’s written a whole chapter about the incident in his new book, the chapter is titled “The day i met Cheese” 😂

Feel like ive just jizzed after a 2 hour coke wank  

Fair enough - I thought he had a good game today. He surely must have been one of those players who IE wanted to stand out on the training field, showing their passion, putting their bodies on the lin

3 hours ago, jayjayoghani said:

B7F11vVCQAInTlW.0.0.jpg

Always worth a revisit.

Looks like we were a bit outnumbered at that point. Generally accepted we got the better of it though? 

That’s my recollection. Pretty sure one of the fanzines had a picture of Fairclough catching a Wolves player flush in the nose 

On 02/10/2020 at 16:52, hughmungus said:

It’s going to be yet another embarrassing surrender to a team that have more desire, organisation and will to win.

Evatt has now done the Hill/Parkinson excuse book to the end, and in record time, and is getting found out at the expense of our club.

I mean, I thought we'd lose as well but this is some doom mongering of expert levels.

9 hours ago, jeep said:

Bryan Small?

Yes was definitely him. Somewhat embarrassingly for a 32 year old to admit, that Wolves game was the only game I went to at Burnden (I was 10 at the time). Had been pestering for years but never had anyone to take me, and even was only taken to that game as a replacement Christmas present because my godparents had their house burgled just before Christmas and all the presents were pinched. If you were to choose to attend only one game then I reckon chose well, but there was no way I wasn't having a season ticket from the following season onwards. 

Brief footage of the brawl but it goes off before showing Chris Fairclough battering Bully . Does anyone remember the small brawl at the end of the game at Wolves earlier in the season , in that one Fairclough twatted Darren Ferguson a couple of times.

Edited by dusan nikolic
25 minutes ago, dusan nikolic said:

Brief footage of the brawl but it goes off before showing Chris Fairclough battering Bully . Does anyone remember the small brawl at the end of the game at Wolves earlier in the season , in that one Fairclough twatted Darren Ferguson a couple of times.

Watching that reminded me all week was rumoured SJM was injured. He was last player out to warm out. Got the Burnden Terrace excited, pretty sure he waved to the Wolves fans. 
Also Lofty was accused of sticking 2 fingers up at the Wolves fans. Response - ‘He is a lion he does not have fingers’. 

• Site Supporter
2 hours ago, dusan nikolic said:

Don’t remember the brawl but I do remember SJM banging the winner in the last few minutes. Midweek away wins in the Midlands happened a few times round then for us