Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

Harrogate v Bolton

12 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Touch of parkinson in the way he’s made a number of changes from the previous game 

Defo found the bingo machine in a cupboard somewhere and dusted it off. 

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gudni’s written a whole chapter about the incident in his new book, the chapter is titled “The day i met Cheese” 😂

Feel like ive just jizzed after a 2 hour coke wank  

Fair enough - I thought he had a good game today. He surely must have been one of those players who IE wanted to stand out on the training field, showing their passion, putting their bodies on the lin

7 minutes ago, DomRepWanderer said:

Subscribed to ifollow, and not a clue what to do next any help would be grateful

Download app to your phone, put in your login details and you’ll see link to the game, follow that.

6 minutes ago, DomRepWanderer said:

Subscribed to ifollow, and not a clue what to do next any help would be grateful

Log on and select the iFollow menu. Go down to matches, click and it should give you the screen for video or commentary, select video and you should be there. Any other problems click the chat button on the bottom right of your screen and they’ll help you. Good luck.

Just now, Whitesince63 said:

Log on and select the iFollow menu. Go down to matches, click and it should give you the screen for video or commentary, select video and you should be there. Any other problems click the chat button on the bottom right of your screen and they’ll help you. Good luck.

Thank you, done it and just got a frozen screen.

10 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Taft dropped, strange one that for me, as is chucking in Brockbank when he was due to leave on loan. 

Very strange.  Taft is the one defender I've not been disappointed with yet.  And where's Baptiste at least on the bench?  I dont rate him but then again I wouldnt have signed him, but if he's been signed for his experience what's changed?

5 minutes ago, Whitesince63 said:

Santos sitting in front of the back four will plug the gap with Brocky and Delaney behind him. Santos would do well in the old Campo role.

Are you drinking heavily or on very strong class a,s  ?  

Rolled the only superstitious dice I have left and haven't put one of my jinx bets on.

Evatt implied it almost came to blows in the dressing room last week, maybe that's been a big factor in the selection.

15 minutes ago, DomRepWanderer said:

Thank you, done it and just got a frozen screen.

Are you on the game yet? I've just had the black screen and the whirly circle for the last ten minutes.

Likely to be 5 at the back but I do wonder whether it’s 4 at the back with brockbank in front on the back 4 with Tutte and Crawford, Sarcevic and Delfounso behind Doyle

1 minute ago, Eddie said:

Likely to be 5 at the back but I do wonder whether it’s 4 at the back with brockbank in front on the back 4 with Tutte and Crawford, Sarcevic and Delfounso behind Doyle

Evatt doesnt know how he wants them to line up yet; he is checking the bingo machine and shaking his head