Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

Halifax Bank, Blackpool

• Site Supporter

Apparently a bloke is in the branch and has doused himself and the manager with petrol and threatening to set the alight.

where's our on the spot roving reporter? @gonzo

Surely those windows need a clean now.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A year's supply of fake tan, a new Henri Lloyd coat and a Sunday session in the Bay Horse.

A lighter 

Have we ruled it out that it’s Gonzo? 

19 minutes ago, Rudy said:

A lighter 

He might be on a stolen mobility scooter, with fake plates. There might be a starsky and hutch style chase along the golden mile, recorded by drone and broadcast live on granada reports. Instead of the 2 guys carrying a pane of glass and the fruit stall smash up, it'll be..........

Edited by peelyfeet

Currently in Blackpool and can’t offer any further update on the bank. There is however some fucking nutjob running around Lytham Road near Bloomfield Road with a big fuck off knife. Chippy staff not the least bit perturbed as if it’s a daily occurrence. 

1 hour ago, peelyfeet said:

A bloke on a mobility scooter,  he's not going to be able to make a quick getaway. Wonder what his demands are? 

A year's supply of fake tan, a new Henri Lloyd coat and a Sunday session in the Bay Horse.

9 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Enough about your weekend. 

6 minutes ago, leigh white said:

I doubt it, you looked a bit of a sluvin the other week in Wiggin.☺️

Aye, course I did, Armani, Ralph Lauren and Moncler, names which aren't familiar to you Steptoe  😆 

2 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Aye, course I did, Armani, Ralph Lauren and Moncler, names which aren't familiar to you Steptoe  😆 

Anyway, another tasty day onboard the fast track to Lancaster last Saturday, was milf city in the pubs. ☺️

Just now, leigh white said:

Anyway, another tasty day onboard the fast track to Lancaster last Saturday, was milf city in the pubs. ☺️

Nice one Boris, I'm up there again on the 10th if you're free ? My round this time pal 👍 🍻 

3 hours ago, Spider said:

Apparently a bloke is in the branch and has doused himself and the manager with petrol and threatening to set the alight.

where's our on the spot roving reporter? @gonzo

Surely those windows need a clean now.

Not wearing a mask either