Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Top Gear

Winchester White

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Was a bit disturbing listening to freddie flintoff the other day.

Goes to show you just never know what someones going through.

Absolutely, towards the end, when it went back to him 4 months after his chats with others, he looked horrendous. Gaunt and sucked in cheeks.

• Site Supporter
30 minutes ago, Rudy said:

My MIL works for BMW/Williams and I can’t remember if it was the same week or just before it was filmed but Freddie got an M5, and said he’d be doing a episode in and around Bolton.

Rules

My mate went to the studio filmed part of this episode a few weeks back, he reckons the Bolton filmed bits are a good laugh. He jumped on it because his neighbour has a ferrari F40 that top gear asked if they could use for a feature on this episode. He let my mate drive the F40 there and back as well, the lucky lucky bastard. That's bedroom wall poster stuff as a kid that car. 

4 hours ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Absolutely, towards the end, when it went back to him 4 months after his chats with others, he looked horrendous. Gaunt and sucked in cheeks.

I wasnt expecting that to be honest after the journey he'd been on. Looked possibly worse than ever on that Peleton bike.

7 hours ago, bolton_blondie said:

Don't know why people dislike Paddy so much. I like him. Seems like a sound fella. 

Hes ace. Seems like a proper decent fella.

Hes Made a career out of having a bolton accent.

Fair play.

Haven't seriously watched top gear since it used to be a half hour show on a Thursday night.

Used to be decent then and a proper motoring magazine show that eased you towards a weekend.

Seen some of the later stuff on Dave and its just a few blokes entertaining themselves.