Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

BWFC V Grimsby

Ratwhite

iFollow all good here. Desktop plugged in to TV using HDMI cable. Did have a problem on Tuesday trying via Smart TV so just reverted to this option given it’s worked well every time so far. 

Played pretty well I reckon. Very neat in patches. Hoping Grimsby will time as time goes on and we start to catch them on the break. 

5 minutes ago, Cartman2932 said:

More composure, better passing and seem to be carrying more threat 

Was thinking similar, said midweek that every time we get the ball I fret because we look like losing it or doing something stupid. Different so far today, they look more comfortable in themselves. That win last week must have done wonders for them, hope it continues.

Played well so far and despite huffing and puffing I think if we get 1 we should get more . Special mention for Delaney who seems to have helped breed confidence in the defence . Hopefully Grimsby's inactivity this season will see them start to tire after 70 minutes or so .. let's keep it up.

• Site Supporter

Massive improvement on what I've seen before. Passing got crisper as half wore on and we look threatening at times. Fonz a bit deep at times I think- when some of these crosses come in, we could do with one or two more in the box.

Players look more comfortable on the ball and some decent movement too. 

I really like the look of Tutte.  Dont think I've seen him waste a pass in any of the home games he's played in.  Delaney too, I didnt even realise he was left footed and he's been here since January, find it hard to believe he's not been given a start in a home game till now, quality for this level.