Jump to content
Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

Recommended Posts

  • Site Supporter

Other teams manage without a crowd. We need players who are plainly good enough (Sarce, Crawford, Doyle etc) to take a chance. Up the tempo.

Its like a 17 year old coming home bladdered trying to act sober around their parents its so deliberate

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

MoM: Fergal Sharkey

Agree with that; just replace Baptiste with a goalie so there is no chance for him to get on the pitch

Is this in honour of Muamba?

Good job we didn't end up losing that. I had a feeling today would be a draw. Progress is generally faltering with a side emerging from a bad run. 

Not much to grab hold of from the performance. All we can do is take the point and push on. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter
Just now, Steejay said:

Hickman was the one player trying to get the ball into the box, but he comes off? WTF?

Don't want to criticise a young lad too much but Brockbanks passing & crossing was beyond shit. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Shocking 2nd half.

All the subs were bad, Baptiste is shite and Comley is just Biz.

Brockbank looked better at the back, Santos had a cracking game (motm).

Doyle, Delfonso and Sarcevic need to perform a lot better, all 3 anonymous in the 2and half and didn't exert any influence on the game whatsoever.

Crawford was busy, but needs help. 

No shots on target, I bet Evatt is fucking fuming underneath and going off what he said about young Riley having a top attitude pre-match, it maybe time to put him in, 17 years old or not.

Edited by Mr Grey
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Steejay said:

Hickman was the one player trying to get the ball into the box, but he comes off? WTF?

id guess hes tiring by then

And anyway, while he tries, he doesnt succeed

Both wing backs went off

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter
Just now, Marc505 said:

I'm going positive with that, it was dreadful to watch, absolutely blunt going forward, but a point and a clean sheet. Build on it.

Kinell Marc, you’re generous, mate.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RONNIE PHILLIPS said:

Don't want to criticise a young lad too much but Brockbanks passing & crossing was beyond shit. 

as was hickmans

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, Steejay said:

Hickman was the one player trying to get the ball into the box, but he comes off? WTF?

if he could cross a ball, he'd be decent. Probably wouldn't be at Bolton though

Link to post
Share on other sites

Delaney MOM, didn’t put a foot wrong defensively and some really good touches on the ball.

Santos looks a different player in the middle and was nearly as good as Delaney.

Tutte the other real positive, really comfortable on the ball and some nice passes - very surprised he got took off... Comley is a bit nothingy.

Hickman, Brockbank, Mascoll, Doyle all had solid enough games - again, surprised Hickman and Mascoll came off... Baptiste is fucking woeful and Gordon couldn’t cross a road (despite getting in good positions).

I can’t get my head around the 2 players that I thought would have been too good for this league being the worst on the pitch. Crawford and Sarcevic offered nothing. Crawford did have glimpses but all Sarcevic did was chase shadows and give the ball away! It also makes the midfield unbalanced having the 2 in there - I’d have one playing in the 10 role (Crawford at the moment) and a passing midfielder alongside Tutte, who would be White in a perfect world but maybe Comley or even Riley until White’s back.

Things are still progressing, the defence is looking better and better in each game and is playing the way he wants us to play, we just need to sort the balance in midfield and create more chances for Doyle (and learn to cross a ball).

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Steejay said:

Kinell Marc, you’re generous, mate.

I'm sick of feeling like it's the end of the world every week. We didnt lose, that's better than most weeks so far this season!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Eddie said:

Delaney MOM, didn’t put a foot wrong defensively and some really good touches on the ball.

Santos looks a different player in the middle and was nearly as good as Delaney.

Tutte the other real positive, really comfortable on the ball and some nice passes - very surprised he got took off... Comley is a bit nothingy.

Hickman, Brockbank, Mascoll, Doyle all had solid enough games - again, surprised Hickman and Mascoll came off... Baptiste is fucking woeful and Gordon couldn’t cross a road (despite getting in good positions).

I can’t get my head around the 2 players that I thought would have been too good for this league being the worst on the pitch. Crawford and Sarcevic offered nothing. Crawford did have glimpses but all Sarcevic did was chase shadows and give the ball away! It also makes the midfield unbalanced having the 2 in there - I’d have one playing in the 10 role (Crawford at the moment) and a passing midfielder alongside Tutte, who would be White in a perfect world but maybe Comley or even Riley until White’s back.

Things are still progressing, the defence is looking better and better in each game and is playing the way he wants us to play, we just need to sort the balance in midfield and create more chances for Doyle (and learn to cross a ball).

This. But Santos mom.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter
Just now, Marc505 said:

I'm sick of feeling like it's the end of the world every week. We didnt lose, that's better than most weeks so far this season!

Aye, you’re right.

Gonna get ready & have a good night out.

Be positive! 😀🍺🍺🍺

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hugely disappointing that. First half we played decent, looked on top. Second half was bereft of any positives. Santos, Hickman, Mascoll, Tutte. All did well and put a shift in. The rest were fucking shite/average.

Sarcevic aside from winning a couple of fouls and maybe one or two decent passes, was quiet and uninspiring.

Delfounso had a stinker today I thought. Can't remember him doing anything other than slipping over twice.

Crawford nice free kicks and corners but other than that, didn't offer much.

Brockbank, solid enough defensively but had 3 or 4 crosses and hit the first man every single time.

Baptiste is absolutely woeful and should NOT play again.

Doyle was anonymous and for some reason didn't shoot the one chance he had.

Delaney, Gordon, Comley all pretty average.

In a word - ponderous. Too much fucking around not enough determination on the ball.

 

 

Edited by Mantra
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.