Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Virginia uses lethal injection

MickyD

• Site Supporter

As their preferred* method of execution.

Just saying, as two British ISIS executioners face US justice for their parts in the deaths of at least three US citizens.

* the person receiving the death penalty can opt, instead, for the electric chair. 

10 minutes ago, bolton va va said:

I think a condition of their extradition to the US is that they don't get the death penalty. A pity, but on the brighter side they'll never be coming out again , US prisons are tougher than ours  & we don't have to pay to feed & keep the cunts.

pisses me off that.  Whenever i see that film when her with soap all over her knockers washing the car and Paul Newman and the rest are eying their next tug, i always wish our prisons were like that, get the fuckers out farming instead of flying half of romania in, make the prisons into institutions of correction.

• Members
7 hours ago, ZicoKelly said:

Do they still do the electric chair? Thought it was all injections these days

2018 the last one. Like Micky said you can opt for it instead of the injection of your state still has the option. 

Sponge has to be wet though 

Oddly enough I found out recently that Japan still hang and kill by firing squad. Don’t fuck about those men.

Edited by Rudy

• Members
1 minute ago, Duck Egg said:

Life in some US hell hole will hurt em far more.  They ain't getting out, they'll spend the rest of their sad existence looking over their shoulders and as va va said, we dont have to pay for their upkeep.  

I do get that. I simply think that if the lowlife scumbag shithouses had beheaded a relative of mine, I wouldn't want to think that the US taxpayer was paying to provide food and shelter for them for the rest of their naturals.

The cunts allegedly took prisoners to witness other executions and told them "You're next". Now they have to be treated humanely?

• Members
23 minutes ago, bolty58 said:

Wasn't it a condition imposed by the UK that they couldn't be executed if sent to the US for trial?

Absolute dogshit. After what these cunts did they don't even deserve a humane despatch.

I’m not sure how they could be guaranteed that 

Feed them to the pigs

• Moderators

instead of lethal injection they should make them both were suicide bomber jackets, then put them in a large field with some hungry tigers

let the tigers chase them, they get the choice then of trying to avoid being mauled to death by trying to run away, or blowing themselves up

not sure how you'd protect the tigers though

4 hours ago, bolty58 said:

I do get that. I simply think that if the lowlife scumbag shithouses had beheaded a relative of mine, I wouldn't want to think that the US taxpayer was paying to provide food and shelter for them for the rest of their naturals.

The cunts allegedly took prisoners to witness other executions and told them "You're next". Now they have to be treated humanely?

Yeah we do. Its part of a social contract and why relatives don't start handing down judgements. That's not saying all is fair but I've yet to see any society benefitting from having a death penalty. Either deterrent or as a moral justification.

That aside, I keeping thinking the heading of this topic is vagina uses lethal injection.

• Site Supporter
4 hours ago, Not in Crawley said:

That aside, I keeping thinking the heading of this topic is vagina uses lethal injection.

Says slightly more about your ability to read than mine to write. 😀