Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

Covid 19 - Just out of interest

4 hours ago, Burndens Bogs said:

Not all doom and gloom - fag packet "statistics" can be misleading, it could well be that lots of posters who didn't give figures, don't know anyone who's died of Covid.

3 hours ago, MickyD said:

Fag packet? There are about four different covid threads, perhaps two or three have asked who knows someone who had and survived or had and succumbed. I didn’t answer in this thread. You need to go through 1143 pages in the original thread. 😂😂😂

Hence the new thread 😀

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry to hear that pal. Give us a ring if you need a chat or owt 

Condolences. 

2 hours ago, boltondiver said:

How’s @jules_darby?

Doing ok thanks mate. Comes and goes in waves. Try to do some work and after a couple of hours I’m fucked and can’t concentrate. 

I think I’m v lucky seeing as I don’t seem to have it too bad at all. Still no temperature or really bad cough / breathing issues so just thankful 

Good job I’m really healthy and not overweight 👀👀🤔🤔

2 hours ago, jules_darby said:

Doing ok thanks mate. Comes and goes in waves. Try to do some work and after a couple of hours I’m fucked and can’t concentrate. 

I think I’m v lucky seeing as I don’t seem to have it too bad at all. Still no temperature or really bad cough / breathing issues so just thankful 

Good job I’m really healthy and not overweight 👀👀🤔🤔

So far, so good

• Site Supporter

Everyone bar me in our household and bubble has been down with a really shit flu this last week. Aches and pains, full on head cold, the usual stuff. I had the flu vaccine a fortnight ago. Thank god!!

Blamed it on the snotty 2 year old granddaughter who’s been whingy for days

All of a sudden, about 2 hours ago, Mrs Manc can’t smell or taste anything. Literally nothing. Done the tests with sniffing bleach, pepper on the tongue, drinking neat gin. Nowt. Nada.

Fuck!! Looks like it’s hit here

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, MancWanderer said:

Everyone bar me in our household and bubble has been down with a really shit flu this last week. Aches and pains, full on head cold, the usual stuff. I had the flu vaccine a fortnight ago. Thank god!!

All of a sudden, about 2 hours ago, Mrs Manc can’t smell or taste anything. Literally nothing. Done the tests with sniffing bleach, pepper on the tongue, drinking neat gin. Nowt. Nada.

Apparently if you can taste jizz you don’t have covid

Edited by Spider
  • Site Supporter
13 minutes ago, MancWanderer said:

Problem is, usual shit is going around at this time of year.  The symptoms are starting to get blurry too. A mate of mine woke up feeling crappy, stiff and sore all over on Monday morning, no cough or loss of smell/taste but a temp of 38°. Got tested just to be sure and is positive. 

16 minutes ago, Spider said:

Apparently if you can taste jizz you don’t have covid

Ah that’s how you explain to the missus you come in covered in the stuff after the boozer. I did wonder 

• Site Supporter
8 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Ah that’s how you explain to the missus you come in covered in the stuff after the boozer. I did wonder 

You know those times when you wonder if it was wise to introduce your Mrs to a WWayer.....😀

• Site Supporter
12 minutes ago, Winchester White said:

Problem is, usual shit is going around at this time of year.  The symptoms are starting to get blurry too. A mate of mine woke up feeling crappy, stiff and sore all over on Monday morning, no cough or loss of smell/taste but a temp of 38°. Got tested just to be sure and is positive. 

It’s the loss of taste and smell that’s rang alarm bells. She’s completely freaked out and can’t describe it. Gave her an egg cup of vinegar. Nowt. Just necked it

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, MancWanderer said:

It’s the loss of taste and smell that’s rang alarm bells. She’s completely freaked out and can’t describe it. Gave her an egg cup of vinegar. Nowt. Just necked it

That's me fucked, sinus issues means I have no sense of smell at all and very reduced sense of taste. I could be a super carrier and never know it 😁

Just now, Winchester White said:

That's me fucked, sinus issues means I have no sense of smell at all and very reduced sense of taste. I could be a super carrier and never know it 😁

Put some jizz in a cup and gargle it. Report back if you can taste it and we will tell you if you have it 

1 minute ago, Escobarp said:

Put some jizz in a cup and gargle it. Report back if you can taste it and we will tell you if you have it 

Don't swallow it, that's gay.

• Site Supporter
11 hours ago, MancWanderer said:

An egg cup full? Wouldn't a teaspoon full have proved the same point?