Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Oldham home

DomRepWanderer

5 minutes ago, Moonguest said:

No point sacking him unless he takes the dross he’s signed with him.

Not really.  And I'm not saying he should be sacked.  In my opinion there is a chance to get a tune out of this squad, there's enough quality if the worst players are left out.  And play 4-4-2, with two wide men that can cross a ball, and never hear the word wingback again.  But IE knows best.

1 minute ago, Johnnyrotten said:

Not really.  And I'm not saying he should be sacked.  In my opinion there is a chance to get a tune out of this squad, there's enough quality if the worst players are left out.  And play 4-4-2, with two wide men that can cross a ball, and never hear the word wingback again.  But IE knows best.

What quality FFS

3 minutes ago, darrener said:

Really??? 😂 

Johnny is full of it. sad really- give it up mate hes been utter shite.Crawford is massively over rated because he was the best in a terrible team last year. We are showing absolutely no sign of improvement whatsoever and the football we are playing is embarrassing.  Id seriously be thinking of getting rid and asking Graham Alexander or similar to take it on until the end of the season but might just be because im so pissed off at moment 

5 minutes ago, JimmyRiddle said:

They were better team by far, had loads of good chances. We couldn't even get out of our half for last ten minutes, fuckin useless

That's the worst bit for me, not the breakaway last minute goal as much as the fact that we were 2nd best by a distance for the last 12 minutes or so, exactly as we were v Grimsby.  We have not been on the front foot once for a spell in any game this season towards the end of the game.  Very telling.