Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Barrow Away.

Marc505

• Site Supporter
3 hours ago, burnden said:

View from Barrow fans http://www.barrowafc.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=27881

Bolton look woeful at the moment - their players don’t yet seem technically capable of adapting to Evatt’s brand of possession based football. If we press them high and rush them them in possession (as Carlisle did to us at Brunton Park) there is no reason why we can’t force mistakes and turn them over - especially if Quigley and new Brum loanee are both available. Hopefully

If the fans are noticing how shit we are and how their team should play against us I’m absolutely sure club experts are. We’re fucked!

1 hour ago, burnden said:
Ian Evatt has received police advice that Barrow supporters are likely to assemble outside the stadium tomorrow night. The #bwfc head coach just told me: "It's a shame but I think it's a small minority and I'd like to think the night will pass without trouble."

Then the Police want to do their jobs & move them on & not allow congregation of more than 6

1 hour ago, burnden said:
Ian Evatt has received police advice that Barrow supporters are likely to assemble outside the stadium tomorrow night. The #bwfc head coach just told me: "It's a shame but I think it's a small minority and I'd like to think the night will pass without trouble."

If the police are aware of it, then surely they should be on top of it?

If Evatt, or any manager, gets us promoted to a division we haven't been in for donkeys years, then he leaves for a bigger club (like Rioch did), I promise not to turn up at the ground when he comes back with his new club and give him dogs abuse.  Those Cumbrians are an ungrateful lot.

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Johnnyrotten said:

If Evatt, or any manager, gets us promoted to a division we haven't been in for donkeys years, then he leaves for a bigger club (like Rioch did), I promise not to turn up at the ground when he comes back with his new club and give him dogs abuse.  Those Cumbrians are an ungrateful lot.

Fairly sure Allardyce didn’t get too much abuse when he came back with Newcastle.

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, MickyD said:

Fairly sure Allardyce didn’t get too much abuse when he came back with Newcastle.

Probably because we were 3-0 down after about half an hour the first time and it would've been pointless