Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Barrow Away.

Marc505

• Site Supporter

Reverse psychology defeat prediction for this one. I hardly ever go into a game thinking we’ll lose.

Fuck it lets give it a try, maybe then anything better will be a bonus.

Defeat caused by fucking about too many times at the back. He sticks with Brockbank, he makes the first error, folk apoplectic - we have our new Julian Darby.

IE tries a different combination of WBs they don’t work, replaces them they don’t work. Darcy remains on the bench. Sarcevic looks a 1lb heavier, Doyle falls over the one chance that was created for him. Fonz drops too deep. But Santos looks like the new Maldini, despite him being responsible for the 2nd/3rd goals. Crellin looks shit (but he can’t sub him...) punching balls he should catch and not looking like an experienced keeper who commands his box despite pulling off 3 or 4 cracking saves.

After match thread is full of IE has to go, what were those subs, this is a new low, how can anyone defend that shit, Barrowcelona my arse, Doyle’s a fallacy, 4-4-2, Darcy, wingers, Real Madrid, Sarcevic the fatty, Barrow will finish above us, Gilks, Stelios, Iles, Morais

Then some dick comes along and says we need more time

• Site Supporter
10 minutes ago, Biggish Dave said:

I wish i could be as optimistic as some of you. 9 years or so of bile has knocked it out of me

Chin up mate.

A couple of wins & you'll soon get your mojo back.

Hopefully starting tonight. =D>

Just now, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Not won a game yet have they?

No - and on the basis that Barrow have -

(1) Not won a League game this season 

(2) Have conceded in all 6 of those games played , and 

(3) Have scored just once in 4 of those games and failed to score in the other two

The result is quite obviously going to be a 2-0 , or possibly even a 3-0 Barrow win 

2 minutes ago, Benny The Ball said:

No - and on the basis that Barrow have -

(1) Not won a League game this season 

(2) Have conceded in all 6 of those games played , and 

(3) Have scored just once in 4 of those games and failed to score in the other two

The result is quite obviously going to be a 2-0 , or possibly even a 3-0 Barrow win 

Wouldn't be surprised at all if that happened, but I'm hoping for a 2-0 win. Doyle and Crawford.