Jump to content
Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

Recommended Posts

If we play our goalkeeping coach in front of the lad he has brought in i think he will lose a lot of the backers.

3-1 wanderers....it has to happen at some point.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Deffo a turning point. Dug themselves out of a hole and the big money signings stepped up when needed. We simply couldn't lose that game.  We showed the fighting spirit the manager was on ab

That’s Med Junior

I agree. Mascol (for Gordon) Tutte (for Comley) 3rd one more difficult to identify If we are sticking with 3-5-2, back 3 and front 2 ok for me, so it would have to be a brave one and Darcy for Sarcevi

  • Site Supporter
3 hours ago, burnden said:

View from Barrow fans http://www.barrowafc.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=27881

Quote

Bolton look woeful at the moment - their players don’t yet seem technically capable of adapting to Evatt’s brand of possession based football. If we press them high and rush them them in possession (as Carlisle did to us at Brunton Park) there is no reason why we can’t force mistakes and turn them over - especially if Quigley and new Brum loanee are both available. Hopefully

If the fans are noticing how shit we are and how their team should play against us I’m absolutely sure club experts are. We’re fucked!

Link to post
Share on other sites

It's got Sunday League Pub Football Shitfest written all over it.

Freezing cold and windy as fuck in the town that time forgot. Atrocious conditions producing a similar standard of game.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter
Ian Evatt has received police advice that Barrow supporters are likely to assemble outside the stadium tomorrow night. The #bwfc head coach just told me: "It's a shame but I think it's a small minority and I'd like to think the night will pass without trouble."
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, burnden said:
Ian Evatt has received police advice that Barrow supporters are likely to assemble outside the stadium tomorrow night. The #bwfc head coach just told me: "It's a shame but I think it's a small minority and I'd like to think the night will pass without trouble."

Then the Police want to do their jobs & move them on & not allow congregation of more than 6

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, burnden said:
Ian Evatt has received police advice that Barrow supporters are likely to assemble outside the stadium tomorrow night. The #bwfc head coach just told me: "It's a shame but I think it's a small minority and I'd like to think the night will pass without trouble."

If the police are aware of it, then surely they should be on top of it?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter
30 minutes ago, BOWTUN BAKED said:

Then the Police want to do their jobs & move them on & not allow congregation of 6 fingered fuckers.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

If Evatt, or any manager, gets us promoted to a division we haven't been in for donkeys years, then he leaves for a bigger club (like Rioch did), I promise not to turn up at the ground when he comes back with his new club and give him dogs abuse.  Those Cumbrians are an ungrateful lot.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter
51 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Bet about 5 cranks turn up

remember the league cup game at Burnley coyle got the works on his return 

Aye, he’d get it if he came back to the Reebok too.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Johnnyrotten said:

If Evatt, or any manager, gets us promoted to a division we haven't been in for donkeys years, then he leaves for a bigger club (like Rioch did), I promise not to turn up at the ground when he comes back with his new club and give him dogs abuse.  Those Cumbrians are an ungrateful lot.

Fairly sure Allardyce didn’t get too much abuse when he came back with Newcastle.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, MickyD said:

Fairly sure Allardyce didn’t get too much abuse when he came back with Newcastle.

Probably because we were 3-0 down after about half an hour the first time and it would've been pointless

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.