Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Cambridge United away.

Marc505

• Members
On 21/10/2020 at 22:51, desperado said:

I took the missus for a surprise weekend away. She liked the idea of Cambridge 😊. First pub we went into pre game it kicked off big style, glasses thrown, tables up in the air all sorts of bother. Enjoyed the game. To finish the night off we got a lock in at a boozer, there was a big boxing fight on - but can’t for the life of me remember who it was. 

Just looked it up, perhaps not so big. Tyson vs Julius Francis (who the fuck was that?! 😂) at the MEN

First boxing match I went to that, I was 12 on the tickets it said must be over 18. Walked in with my dad and uncle, guy on the door stopped me from going in, my dad slipped him a tenner I think. 
Fight was shite, lasted two rounds I think and the view was wank. Got out and there was a massive fight on the concourse. Better than the Tyson fight.

• Members

Im Interested in the XI today.

He knows the strengths and weaknesses now. He should know who’s the best player in each opposition and who is right to combat against Cambridge.

Need to start seeing him earn his crust today. 

14 minutes ago, Whitesince63 said:

I just hope IE doesn’t feel the need to bring back Delfouneso today instead of Gnouhea who was excellent at Barrow and moves Brocky back to the right of defence instead of Baptiste, otherwise I fear the worst. 

I would bring Fonz back and drop Brockbank, Baptiste and Comley. Put Taft in that back three and Tutte to replace Comley. Might even drop Crawford because he has been crap the last three games; could play Fonz a bit deeper and keep Gnouhea in the team. We would shit um 4-1 with that team (god it must be me drinking too much_

Edited by RUREADY2ROLL
spelling

• Moderators

Can see why both might start

Evatt questioned their mentality

He knows what he gets with baptiste....unfortunately his best football is way behind him

Comley...who else goes there til white is fit. Do we have anybody else

On 21/10/2020 at 22:51, desperado said:

I took the missus for a surprise weekend away. She liked the idea of Cambridge 😊. First pub we went into pre game it kicked off big style, glasses thrown, tables up in the air all sorts of bother. Enjoyed the game. To finish the night off we got a lock in at a boozer, there was a big boxing fight on - but can’t for the life of me remember who it was. 

Just looked it up, perhaps not so big. Tyson vs Julius Francis (who the fuck was that?! 😂) at the MEN

Pud got slashed in the neck..

https://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/news/6095001.wanderers-fan-stabbed/

• Moderators
12 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

You have to give players like Comley a run of games, he looks okay to me, just needs to cut out the errors, got a feeling he will come good. As for Baptise ... he needs a season defining injury, he was shite the first time around. He couldn't trap a bag of cement and I've seen cheese turn quicker. (By cheese, I mean like cheddar or Red Leicester).

My biggest issue with comley is that hes a walking yellow card