Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Cambridge United away.

Marc505

41 minutes ago, Farrelli said:

Still no sub keeper, still playing Baptiste. Gnuhoua very unlucky not to start. 

It reminds me of Hill picking Bridcutt at centre back, at first it was unbelievable and had us questioning his sanity, then we couldnt be bothered getting worked up about it, just resigned acceptance.  Same with the keeper situation - Crellin is the most puzzling choice of long term No 1 I've known for us, and the lack of sub keeper is one of those unexplainable blind spots of the manager that we'll stop noticing.

2 minutes ago, Johnnyrotten said:

It reminds me of Hill picking Bridcutt at centre back, at first it was unbelievable and had us questioning his sanity, then we couldnt be bothered getting worked up about it, just resigned acceptance.  Same with the keeper situation - Crellin is the most puzzling choice of long term No 1 I've known for us, and the lack of sub keeper is one of those unexplainable blind spots of the manager that we'll stop noticing.

Agreed its like give him game time here, let him make errors without the pressure of another keeper to push him ...Then he returns back to Fleetwood and we are back to square one....or repeat with Alaxander

• Site Supporter

Best 20 mins we’ve put together so far this season. Possession with purpose, not troubled at back, looking dangerous going forward, Tutte good, Crellin confident, Sarcevic everywhere, Crawford looking dangerous, brockbank a good option out on the left, at the moment looking better than them...