Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I came from a very poor background as a kid. Had literally fuck all. My mum worked 3 jobs to make ends meet I’ve no idea what support she got from the government but it wouldn’t have been anything lik

Its dead simple. If you voted against the free school meal extention you are a cunt. No debate, no but but but, no what ifs. This issue is black and fucking white. Anyone trying to make it a poli

A few months ago they were saying there’s a nationwide children’s obesity problem The little fatties could do with going hungry for a few days 

2 minutes ago, Cheese said:

Charging the tax payer £30 to supply £5 worth of food? Par for the course with these cunts.

Its not their fault, its the fag smoking, wide-screen watching tossers who expect the state to feed their kids.

The kids'll have a tin of beans and be grateful. In my day, we had sugar butties and lumps of coal and everyone was fed, and everyone was friendly and there was no crime and everyone worked hard, everyday for their food.

Of course there are costs involved in the supply chain and the like, but surely to fuckery, even in the unlikely event of that being up to a tenner per head, you could put together a mountain of food with 20 quid, particularly with their bulk buying discounts.

this is going to go mental. 

How the fuck they can justify that. even with a £10 delivery fee you could get some decent levels of scran. embarassing. 

47 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

Its not their fault, its the fag smoking, wide-screen watching tossers who expect the state to feed their kids.

The kids'll have a tin of beans and be grateful. In my day, we had sugar butties and lumps of coal and everyone was fed, and everyone was friendly and there was no crime and everyone worked hard, everyday for their food.

I didn't know Mounts was sub-contracting his posts on here🤣

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, Rudy said:

I reckon there’s £4 worth of food there 

Someone went to Asda and bought the same.

£5.22

Tory appointed contractor gets the other £24.78 (x 15,000 = £371,700)

Let's see them wriggle through this one.

Edited by Spider
5 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

To be fair, they have got Heinz beans, non of your smart price nonsense. Peoople don't know how lucky they are

No added sugar ones though. That’s the most outrageous part of it 

16 minutes ago, Farrelli said:

I didn't know Mounts was sub-contracting his posts on here🤣

There was no free school meals in the war. Snowflake fuckers. 

Get them out lamping - save the government money and put the lazy sods to work on the land.

That'll teach 'em the benefit of a hard day's labour. PlayStation fuckers.

1 hour ago, Not in Crawley said:

Damm right Sir. None of my kids ever got free meals.

In the 70s there was maybe 3-4 fat kids in a whole school of maybe 1500 kids, now every group of schoolkids i see has an obese one amongst them.

If you had free school dinners it was like having nits or something, you sat at a separate table and were bullied, now its likely to be as normal as having gay parents or your own behavioural therapist.

A spam butty and an orange club biscuit was plenty for us.

The majority school and college canteens/refectories have outside caterers. The portion sizes have been a massive issue and it boils down to greed from the supplier, most of our students nip to Asda and KFC at dinner.

However from this January we (College) have cancelled the caterers, give them 3 months notice back in September.... mainly due to complaints about portion sizes. At the beginning of the academic year the prices went up and the cardboard trays they served food in got smaller, their excuse was they had been given the wrong size trays but they had to use them up, in the end the College listened to the staff and Students from surveys and acted, more education centres should follow, we are all getting ripped off.

We now do our own (or we was before lockdown kicked in), the College have employed the staff that worked for the catering company, however some are not happy because they are automatically put in to the Public Sector pension scheme!