Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Free School Meals

Winchester White

• Site Supporter
8 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Nope it’s just grim mate .

i volunteer for a couple of local charities providing food support to poor families. You should see that state of some of the kids. Breaks my heart. Xmas eve I delivered 62 Xmas dinner packs to families in my local area. I bought 62 selection boxes and put one in with each box. All the families that charity support have  kids. It wasn’t much but it was something. 

just wish I could do more. 

Fair play to you pal! 👍

I have a small role in a local charity (scout group) and I know it isn't comparable to feeding hungry kids but we do have some kids who attend without paying (or did pre-covid).

It is a fact of life that some kids can't join a footy team, Cubs, Karate, Gymnastics, etc because their parents are skint. But they are essential for kids to develop, sometimes they are the only interaction out of school where they meet other kids or can express themselves. Worst case it is the only place they aren't bullied or even worse than that.

The vast majority of kids have enough parental guidance to freed, clothe and support them. But there are many who do not.

Good morning Britain this morning. Spent the best part of 15mins talking to experts about the £30 food package. 

Then decided at the end of the interviews to read out an e mail from the company saying it wasn’t from the £30 10day package but the 5 day one which cost £10.50

2 hours ago, royal white said:

Good morning Britain this morning. Spent the best part of 15mins talking to experts about the £30 food package. 

Then decided at the end of the interviews to read out an e mail from the company saying it wasn’t from the £30 10day package but the 5 day one which cost £10.50

That's why I don't watch it anymore - GMTV really is for the brain dead who don't know how to think for themselves. It's worth flicking on for a perv at Reid, but nothing more than that. There is no news on there, and every ten minutes it's Andi Peters pushing some "ring to win" prize, or for Piers Morgan to just shout at people and not let them answer the question he's just asked them

2 hours ago, royal white said:

Apparently they're bullshitting

• Site Supporter
41 minutes ago, Sweep said:

That's why I don't watch it anymore - GMTV really is for the brain dead who don't know how to think for themselves. It's worth flicking on for a perv at Reid, but nothing more than that. There is no news on there, and every ten minutes it's Andi Peters pushing some "ring to win" prize, or for Piers Morgan to just shout at people and not let them answer the question he's just asked them

Don't watch it myself, but the odd clip on twitter sometimes gets my attention. Like this one today:

11 minutes ago, Rudy said:

Correctamundo

Surely he expected that question, the fivehead cunt

It also ain’t that hard to answer. They gave out half decent reasons for not supporting it at the time. 
‘part of an overall response’ not ‘doing things in isolation’ we are already giving ‘£Xm to fight food poverty’ etc etc. 

5 minutes ago, Ani said:

It also ain’t that hard to answer. They gave out half decent reasons for not supporting it at the time. 
‘part of an overall response’ not ‘doing things in isolation’ we are already giving ‘£Xm to fight food poverty’ etc etc. 

Or "we were only following orders" ?

3 hours ago, Sweep said:

THIS 

bet that Reid has had some cock in her time