Bradford Home 27th Oct

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't 😂

Fuck em Im absolutely buzzing tonight  one of the best bits was when Kioso got megged and then sprang so fast to get back and challenge/block the cross. Absolutely superb hunger that to prot

1 minute ago, Kane57 said:

I like him too, but steady on

Robinson is at a prem club, but I never rated him and still don’t. More of an athlete than a footballer for me. 🤷🏽‍♂️ 

I know I’m getting a bit excited but I’m high on the win so let me off 😃 I do really like this lad though. He’s definitely better than L2

6 minutes ago, Steejay said:

We've had 3 left backs who've gone for millions in the transfer market over the years - Alonso, Ream, Robinson - & none of them were as good as Simon Charlton.

Pfffft none of them are a Burke, Phillips or Cowdrill

Only watched the last 30 minutes when we were under the cosh but Baptiste played his best football I have ever seen; well done man. Brockbank has definitely proved me wrong and is playing out his skin and it weakened us when they brought on Maskell who was shocking. 

Thought young Arthur was not coping but apparently he had a good first half.

Comley, although did give away a couple of free kicks again, had a much better game when he came on

We are much better than the first 4-5 games and can improve further. Onwards and upwards COYWM

23 minutes ago, Steejay said:

We've had 3 left backs who've gone for millions in the transfer market over the years - Alonso, Ream, Robinson - & none of them were as good as Simon Charlton.

And we only made money on one of em.

You're right though

43 minutes ago, gonzo said:

So it takes time for a collection of new players and new management to all gel together and start picking up points eh?

Who'd ave thought 

3 main factors for me.  The improvement of Sarcevic (still cant get my head round how bad he was early on).  The impact of Kioso.  Comley not starting.  Have we had positive scorelines with him on the pitch?  I cant think of one but happy to be corrected.  If he replaces Tutte on Saturday (Tutte struggles to play consecutive games?), I expect it to effect us.

He seems to spoil both our attacking and defending, by giving away too many free kicks.  That was a close game tonight as have all the games and if it had been the same line up in every home game, including more of Delaney early on, I think we would have got a few more points.

Was hoping for Kioso to be this good having seen him get raved about on Twitter when he signed. 

Back three excellent.

Tutte was decent, albeit knackered after an hour or so. 

Sarce and Delfouneso good. Thought the lad up top showed the occasional flash.

Crawford a bright spark too. Finishing aside obviously.

Doyle, White, Jones and Isgrove all to come back at some point. Still like to see more of Darcy too. We’ll piss it.

26 minutes ago, tomski said:

Love winning. It’s such a treat these days. Roll on the next one

First home win since 1st of Feb!  Basically 9 months.  Over a year since we won a night match! (Bristol Rovers).

Don't ask me when we last won a night match at home in the league.

Enjoyed it tonight, if Barrow was the watershed moment that's been talked about, can certainly see it from Saturday's and tonight's performances. Miles better off the ball, more determination not to concede chances and goals, more purpose and positivity when we have the ball

Should have put game to bed first 15 mins second half, could have paid for it but made up we didn't. 

Loads of good performers tonight but Tutte and Delaney probably the pick of the bunch. Tutte, Sarcevic, Crawford machine really started to click into gear at times. Kioso a real asset. 

iFollow is rubbish, only any good 2nd half when resorting to ethernet cable direct to router

• Site Supporter

Starting to see now why Evatt got that “Barrowcelona” tag

The short stuff, pass and move, when it works is a joy. We break down trying to play any fancy long balls. Keep on working on the short stuff, with a better end product, and we’ll start to stick goals in. Might be an early call but for me the players are looking like they are getting used to his system. 

14 minutes ago, Johnnyrotten said:

First home win since 1st of Feb!  Basically 9 months.  Over a year since we won a night match! (Bristol Rovers).

Don't ask me when we last won a night match at home in the league.

Just shows how bad the recent history has been (there’s probably a whole load more of stats going back beyond the last decade) and how low a starting point Ian Evatt is having to pick up from. I’m not getting carried away yet, this journey is going to have lots of ups and downs yet, but let’s celebrate the successes when they come. This isn’t papering over the cracks, we can all see where they are, but there were a whole lot more positives tonight. Let’s look to build on these and move us up the table 

Edited by desperado

First 10 minutes is the best we have started a game for years.

played really well overall first half 

second half got very nervy and surprised we weren’t made to pay 

overall bit of luck, 3 points, win Saturday to get is into the group of clubs above us

onwards and upwards

1 hour ago, blackleywhite said:

Do fuck off.

Was made to listen to radio Manchester during the ifollow debacle and they had half an hour on it.

Never heard so much shite talked.

He's 20 not 2.

It was just a joke FFS!

Edited by Blondi
52 minutes ago, Steejay said:

Mr 8/10 every bloody game. 

1 hour ago, Steejay said:

Ream and Robinson  weren't as good as Henrik Pedersen.